Siyam!

JENNIE'S POV.

"So, what were you doing these last few days, father?" I asked as i check my nails, sitting on the sofa of dad's living room.

"I was taking care of mr. Hwang's, manang Lou's and other's funeral," he replied and sip the wine from his glass.

"I see. When can we visit them?" I asked once again, grabbing the glass of wine that was settled on the center table infront of me.

"You can visit them anytime, now. Only thing is that... How is she?" He avert his gaze to me from his glass. He's having this worried expression that i often see almost every single time.

He's indeed a good person.

"She often locks herself in the room. I check on her every now and then, bringing her foods and everything."

"Ohh, i see," he faintly nodded then took another sip of his wine.

We fell into silence. A not so awkward one.

I am definitely sure, my father is just zoned out and completely blank minded. Actually, this isn't the first time. This happen a lot too... When he would just suddenly go quiet and i can't hear his thoughts at all. Few times last time, i thought he has developed an ability in which he's able to hide his thoughts from me.

On the other hand, my case is a bit different... I am definitely clouded with things that has been happening these past few days of being near Lisa.

Oftentimes, i would catch myself staring at Lisa's brown orbs then in a split minutes I'd start gasping for air... I also notice the changes on me. There are times that my teleportation won't work when i wanted to use it. Same goes with my ability on passing through walls. I feel like a complete normal person and that made me do normal things. Not to mention the irons binded around my body. It would usually move by itself. It would kept on moving as if it has it's own consciousness... On the brighter side of it, the choking kind-of-issue never happened again. The chains didn't turn red and it's no longer aggressive. Also, i tried checking on Lisa's shoulder everytime— mostly when she sleeps but for some unknown and weird reasons, every single time i think of peeking a glimpse of that unique-looking mark on her shoulder, the chains gets heavy and it seems to pull me away from Lisa... It's not hurting me, but it is totally a burden to me.

Now, i wonder if this chains can read my mind cause if that so? Fuck my mother and this stupid chains of hers.

"Sweetie? Don't you think it's time to check on Lisa?" Dad snap me out of my trance with that question.

"Ah, yes! I almost forgot!" I eagerly said as i put the glass back on the table and ran towards the front door.

"Jennie! Honey, why are you running?" Dad called which stopped me from my tracks and made me face him.

"Shit! I must have got used on being around Lisa and doing things that normal human beings do! And now!! I forgot that i don't need to run!" I thought.

"Uhh... I'm just stretching! Okay, bye!" I waved at him before relocating myself to my house.

"Gosh, that's embarrassing!" I whispered to myself while rubbing both of my shoulders.

I was about to take a step towards the kitchen when i remembered my car.

"Ugh! I forgot, i drove heading to dad's place!" I once again muttered frustratingly and stomp my way to the kitchen.

My brows knitted seeing a figure of a person facing it's back to me.

"Hey? Lisa?" I called which made her look at me.