Summoning

"Alright. I have everything" You say as  you check again and again. You look at yourself in the mirror and flatten your hair. You might aswel look nice if your going to make a deal with the devil because maybe you can sweeten that deal 😏.  "Yeah right," you chuckle to yourself "I don't think a demon would like someone as well.. like me" You read the instructions you found on some random pintrest and set it up.

"Finally done" You sigh and turn off the lights recalling what you have to say and get into your circle of salt.

After you finish what you had to say you open your eyes and....nothings there. But then you hear knocking on your door so you tell them to come in hoping they dont realize the salt...and candles 🤦. They walk in and you expect it to be your parents, but its a shadow..no not a shadow its a.. its... A demon?! Not just any one a literal handsome devil and around your age? (Id date them with litterally any chance I get tbh 😳)

"Wow so your the one who summoned me? I expected someone more..different like-" They say and I quickly butt in  "Are you saying I'm ugly?!" "No its not that-" "Well then what do you mean idiot" "If you just let me talk-" "I am!! Oh. Nevermind I'm not, sorry" The demon took a deep breath "Now as I was saying before the slight interruption," now seeming calmer "You are my first, "customer" and everyone I know says that they get people who aren't..y'know what nevermind." they continued, "Hello, I am a demon from the underworld where..blah blah blah this speach is stupid basically step out of that circle and sell your soul and you can have the life of your deepest dreams" This cant be it, i need to ask. "Is that it no negative effects." they grin "well unless you consider having me as a pal then no," "If this goes wrong I'm gonna kill you" "Im immortal, did you forget" "Lets just get this over with." You step over the line and suddenly get dizzy..