The Mayor's House

Before sunrise we were already out the hotel room door and on the road. We drive straight to mayor Goode's house it wasn't that long a drive considering that we were already in Sunnyvale. We get out of the van and walk up the front steps.

"do you think the mayor leaves their door unlocked at night?" I say. I try to open the door and it works. "Jesus Sunnyvale isn't that safe" I say walking inside.

"me, Sam, Josh, and Ziggy will look for the book you Simon and Martin look for the Goode's" Deena says. I nod and we go our separate ways. We go upstairs and down the halls. I find his first son's room, Elijah, he's about our age.

"guys!" I whisper yell and Martin and Simon run over. We slowly walk into the room. I walk over to his bed and I wave my hand over his mouth so he can't make noise.

"Simon could you grab him please" He nods. He picks him up and throws him over his shoulder. That woke him up bc I can hear his muffled voice.

"where do I take him?"

"dining room downstairs make sure he doesn't make a run for it" Simon nods. "find ropes or tape or something"

"okay" He leaves the room.

"c'mon" Martin says and we find the next room his second oldest daughter, Maria.

"I got her, find his last son's room" Martin nods and I wave my hand over her mouth. I pull her arm hard enough that she falls off her bed. I cover my mouth and she wakes up she sits up in a panic. "listen I don't wanna have to knock your ass out or anything so will you just follow me downstairs" She nods freaked out. I pull her up and drag her downstairs with me and I throw her into a seat next to her tied-down brother.

"she didn't fight?" Simon asks tying her up.

"not even a cry"

"Incoming" Martin says.

"put me down before I have you banned from Shadyside and Sunnyvale!" The little boy, Michael, wines.

"hush" I say waving my hand over his mouth and shutting him up. He mumbles some crap and Martin plops him down in the chair. Simon ties him up. I lean down in front of the boy. "okay I want you to scream as loud as you can for mommy and daddy" I look at the two older siblings. "you guys too" I wave my hand over all three of their mouths and the screaming starts.

"what in god's name is going on?" Mrs. Goode says as they come downstairs.

"sit now" I make a gesture with my fingers to the floor and they both drop on their asses. I make a zig-zag motion with my hand and their hands get tied behind their backs.

"we could've done this the whole time?" Simon whines.

"not the time. get the mayor and his wife some chairs would ya?"

"oh yeah" Simon and Martin say getting the chairs. They lift them up and sit them on the chairs.

"what do you want" Will says.

"what the hell are you doing to us"

"what?"

"the killers are back again"

"I don't know what you're talking about" He says smirking. I hit him in the face.

"Tommy fucking Slater axed my dad if you don't tell me what's going on I'm killing all of you starting with the mouthy one" I point at the youngest.

"you wouldn't dare"

"watch me" I put my hand out in front of the boy and he starts losing his breath.

"stop! stop!" Everyone starts yelling and I put my hand down. The phone rings and I pick it up.

"Mayor Goode's house"

"found it" Deena says.

"gotcha" I say looking into Will Goode's eyes. "where do I go"

"go all the way to the game room and we left the cabinet open climb through it and just follow it straight"

"alright see you soon" I hang up the phone and start going to the game room.

Simon's pov

"so what's with you guys and the devil? why not pray or something" Martin says pacing back and forth in front of the mayor and his family. "like is it because it sounds all hard? and he's like a little red dude with horns and a pitchfork" Will makes a confused face at him. "cause I get it if it's like that you know"

"do you guys got food?" I say.

"yeah the kitchen is down the hall" His wife says.

"cool" I walk away down the hall. holy shit. this kitchen is huge! It's bigger than my whole house! I run to the fridge and open it. I put out a bunch of stuff and start piling crap into my hands. I run out of the kitchen and back down the hall to Martin.

"holy shit" Martin says I sit on the floor spreading the food out.

y/n's pov

"Deena? Sam?" I ask out loud turning a corner sharply. "Josh?" I turn another corner.

"yo, Shadyside" I hear an older boy say behind me. I jump and look back. nothings there? I continue walking looking behind me. "boo" The same voice says again. I jump looking forward and I run straight into a wall.

"aw fuck" I say holding my nose. I lift my head a bit and nothing is there I place my head back down on the dirt ground and a boy around my age looks down at me shaking his head.

"you okay doll face?" He doesn't look like the boy upstairs, he has blonde wavy hair and a jawline that could cut thick rope, he has eyes as green as grass, and a perfect smile. I look at his clothes and he has a Sunnyvale jersey on, the same number as the boy upstairs. then it hits me.

"holy fuck"

"tragedy strikes again, but not just in Shadyside"

"15-year old Andrew Goode brutally murdered for saving Shadyside high cheerleader Carolyn Taylor"

"you're the firstborn son"