morning breakfast

dt to LegitLassKicker sorry this took so long lmao

becky lynch x roman reigns

during the end of the shield, roman felt lonely

during the end of the shield, roman felt lonely. he was always touring alone, sleeping on his bus alone and even eating all his meals alone. he missed company and conversations, that's why when becky lynch needed someone to stay the weekend with, he said yes immediately.

to be fair, roman had always had a little crush on becky. he didn't know if it was her firey-red hair or her thick accent, but he found her enticing. it was sunday which meant it was his last day with becky and he still hadn't made any kind of move. he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, after all they were on a bus.

roman woke up to the smell of bacon and was alarmed. he had not cooked on his bus since 2017 and now it was 2020. with the pandemic and lack of trying, roman didn't care enough to prepare his own meals.

"g'morning ro!" becky smiled as she flipped the bacon. roman watched in awe. "sit, sit." she giggled, putting the bacon on a plate and headed to the small table off in the corner where roman now sat. she smiled over at him, passing him a plate.

"what did i do to deserve all this?"

"you gave me a place to stay, mate." she smiled giving his forearm a squeeze.

mate.

he sighed. becky probably only ever saw roman as a friend, he had never tried to even hang out alone much less move out of the friend zone. "well, anytime. it's nice to have someone here with me, especially if that someone is you."

"you're makin' me blush." she smiled as she ate some of her food. she had spent the entire weekend extending a branch to roman and he's never reached out. she just thought that maybe he really was just being nice by letting her stay here, but that statement meant she may be wrong. "so, what're you plans today?"

"well, after this beautiful breakfast, thanks by the way." he winked making her smile. "i think it's just workout with jey and then drive to the next city. you?"

"sasha is asking me to help her pick out baby clothes for bay." she said and he nodded. they ate in a comfortable silence before becky broke it. "y'know, we can do this again sometime."

"really?"

"yeah like, next weekend?" she said with a hopeful smile. he looked up at her, returning a bright smile. roman was one of the most attractive men she has had the pleasure of laying her eyes on and the fact that he was looking at her like this, made her heart skip a beat.

"you really wanna spend another weekend with a grump like me?"

"you're not a grump, you're a delight to be around." she said making him smile again. "expect for when you stink after the gym." becky teased making him gasp. he took a piece of his egg and threw it ate her. "you don't wanna start a food fruit with me, reigns."

"sure i don't." he said, throwing a grape at her this time. she threw back the grape catching him off guard. the two began throwing their food at each other like children in kindergarten before becky sprung up. "ha, i knew you'd run!" roman said before becky returned with water in hand.

"a-ha!" she chuckled, throwing the water at his chest. he looked down at his now soaked white shirt before looking back to becky realizing she was looking at his chest that was now visible. he took this as the only chance he'd ever get with her.

"like what you see, becks?" he smirked as he walked closer to her. a light pink blush took over her cheeks making him smile. she finally met his gaze. he pushed her hair behind her ear as he spoke. "baby girl, i've been wanting to do something all weekend."

"what's been stopping you?"

"fear." he mumbled before their lips met in a short kiss. roman pulled away with a look of hope, he hoped she was disgusted or uncomfortable like he thought she'd be.

"there's nothing to fear with me, roman, ever. i like you too." she said and he smiled pulling her into a tight hug. he gently released her. "so?"

"so?"

"are we gonna clean this up or what?" she asked looking around to see the floor covered in eggs, fruits and pancakes.

"yeah we probably should."

a/n this is so short omg, but i hope you liked it. don't forget to vote and comment