Who The Heck Was That?!?!

If your wondering I might call Samuel; Sammy and I call Josian; Ian. If you read the book, you will know who they are 😜

* Warning- Zillions of wrong Paragraphs, grammar and maybe
spelling!!

You. have. been. Warned
(Because my english is not really my first language)

*please read the note at the end*

"It all started with a bet" - Samuel Munuel Thacherson

Samuel:
I woke up in my comfy queen's bed but I just hate the name, "queens bed" it just annoys me, do I look like a queen? NO! That's why I rather call it King's Bed.

Yes I deny It's a queen bed.
Heck no I'm not going to tell my friends it's a Queens bed, like what the heck? A rich boy like me don't need a Queen's bed but anyways king's bed sound more...Better.

Reasons:
(1)My dad won't buy me one, the last time I asked him to buy me one he was yelling 'get a fricking job sam!'
(2)I spent all my money
(3) I spent all my brother's savings money.

I looked around in my huge room and I saw my Grannie maid looking at me. She was wearing a matching red and black polka dot shirt and pants. I heard her scream 10 times at my face.

She backed away an stood by my navy blue door with her eyesbrows buried in her wrinkles. I squinted my eyes at her. Before I could say anything she let out a scream. "Sammy, get the f*k up, your gonna be late for school" she stood furious while I rolled my eyes. Grannie was standing waiting for me to reply, which I didn't yet.

I looked onto her eyes and stared at her, she started to release her muscles from her face and smiled. "You are just like your dad Sam."

Right after she left I listened to her foot steps disappearing. I scoffed at her. I am not like MY DAD EVER.

"Geez Oldie, I heard ya already bi*ch." I let my neck loose and rolled my neck. "Did she had to scream at my face?" i questioned.

Suddenly I heard door banging, Crap. grannie heard me...

While she was preparing to wake up my Younger brother, I hoped for the best that she wouldn't yell at me but no hope. Grannie came back stomping her footsteps as quietly as possible.

I could see by just looking at her face grannie was trying to resist in trying not to scream at me, Instead she took a huge breath and swallowed the fresh of breath air. I pity that air, to be honest.

"What the heck did you say young man? What did your dad tell you!? Don't talk back to old people! And what did you just say!!!" She screamed at me while I chuckled. She left me there standing right in front of my door while she went and wake up Ian.

I stood up and unwrinkled my superman t-shirt and my plaid pajamas. "Yes m'lady, right on my way, I said I just need to find my stuffed bee"

Fu*k Stuff Bee?!? That's my excuse? Oh sh*t.

I lightly slapped my face and hid in my bathroom pretending I was getting my self ready but really I was hiding behind the bathroom door so I wouldn't get screamed at. I hate getting screamed at, it's just I don't keep my mouth shut, I have an addiction, Mine is blurting something I say in my head. Not all things.

While I heard grannie was screaming at Ian I imagine Ian when he was six years old. stuffing his pillows at his ears while grannie maid screamed at him. He used to do that when he was, well.. Before he turned 12. Now he is 14 yrs. old. Every time some one yells at him he just chuckles mostly at Grannie he would chuckle the most.