Hello and Request Rules!!

I hope you did read the desc, if not go read. I'll be waiting.

If you did read the desc before reading, thank you. If you now have read the desc, go ahead.

If you wanna request, please read the rules&info below:

-The status of whether I'm accepting Reqs is in the desc!
-Angst is allowed, but do know I kinda suck at making those as I prefer fluff (stuff like anxiety/panic attacks or maybe depression is okay, but if it's making me uncomfy, I can choose to not do the req).
-You can request how you want [Y/N] to be [Y/N]'s gender and others, such as Scared![Y/N] or Male, Security Guard![Y/N], something like that same thing with Sun and Moon.
-As I've said-- well, write in the desc, it will be PLATONIC, I'm not sure if I want to do romance stuff, sorry.
-You can give me prompts! It helps me a lot to see where I'm going when writing.
- I can't do songfics, hic-.
-I don't accept OCs, I want everyone to feel included, plus, I'm not good at writing OCs.
-You can req just Sun or just Moon. Both are also welcomed!
-Please, ONLY REQUEST HERE, IN THIS 'Welcome' CHAPTER!
-(Might add more later).

Please be kind and respectful in the comments, you can curse there tho, tell me if I spelled something incorrectly, and just give me your thoughts and opinions!

(Kinda) IMPORTANT!: The warning sign ->⚠️ means the story is possibly and/or IS Triggering! If it's skippable, I will put a bolded border before and after the triggering part. As for the sad ones, I will just put an Author's Note (A/N), to warn y'all. For normal stories, I will not put anything. 

I THINK that is all, cya next page!

ALSO, FOR THOSE WHO ARE EXPECTING THE SB AU STORY IT'S STILL IN PROGRESS, THIS IS NOT THE SB AU STORY, HAHA... (Spoiler: the SB AU story name is planned to be "After The End.", but who knows if I'm changing it? Also, its taking so long because of S C H O O L. So have this while I'm making it.)