one- Go little rockstar

☆Alice☆

I am ready. At least I think I'm ready. Shoot everything, I'm nervous. I'm nervous as fuck. Whoever said that moving out would be easy needs to be hunted down. I definitely wasn't prepared for this.

Why did they make moving out look so easy, when it definitely isn't? I am pretty happy living with my father (and occasionally my twin) in our lovely little house so why? Oh, why does everyone think that it'll be better if I lived on my own and knew what it meant to be independent?! I am not dependent on anyone for god's sake.

On second thoughts, maybe I am. I mean have you ever heard of a twenty-four-year-old who still follows her father around the grocery store? Actually, I'm pretty sure everyone does that, no matter how old they are.

I heard a voice coming from the stairs, which was enough to pull me out of my pity party) "ALICE CARSON! WHAT IS THIS I'M HEARING?!"

There's my best friend, Hazel. Have I ever told you that she's a ball of fire when she's angry and she most definitely does sound angry right now! Shit I should probably run.

"ALICE! ASK THIS GUINEA PIG OF YOURS TO CALM DOWN. MY EARDRUMS ARE ABOUT TO BURST."
There you go; my dearest (good for nothing) brother, yelling from the living room. What on earth is he doing here?!

"HUGO CARSON. YOU TAKE YOUR WORDS BACK RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'LL STAB YOU IN THE GUTS WITH MY DAGGER.", Hazel shouted back. When these two are in the same place, people should be looking out for their ears and book an appointment with an otolaryngologist.

I feel her footsteps getting closer. Dear god, I know that I'm not one of the good 'kids' in your books but please save me and probably my idiot brother from the wrath of Hazel this time.

"Hazel darling, first off, you do not have a dagger and second; even if you did, you wouldn't stab me, would you? After all you absolutely love me!", after this, I think my brother should prepare his epitaph.

"I'm saying this for the last time, I don't love you. That's just gross. And fuck off you don't need to remind me that I don't have a dagger yet!", she retorted.

"pfft 'yet'? Miss Garcia just admit it that you'll never get a dagger.", Hugo mocked her. He really should stop doing that if he doesn't want to have an early death.

"Just shut up for your own sake Carson, and let me find your sister. ALICE WHERE IN TARTARUS ARE YOU?!", I am officially doomed now. Maybe I should just surrender?

"Love, I know you never had a brain to begin with, but I think a sensible person with a brain would check for a person in their room. And knowing my little lazy sister, she never gets out of her room unless absolutely necessary.", damn you, Hugo.

"Right", Hazel drags the word as she gets closer to my room, "Alice you'd better have a good reason for not telling any of us about this"

Hold up, what on earth is she talking about?! I don't remember doing anything that might make her react like this! I told her about the move, about my breakup, no current dates so no news on that too and my bakery is doing well so no problems there... wait! Did I tell her about that failed blind date which she set me up for?!I'm definitely doomed. But honestly this isn't even that big of a deal.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

She's knocking at my door?! Shocker. Maybe she learned from the last time when she walked in on me and... yeah, I'd rather not delve into the details.
And there she dashes my hopes as she barges into my room.

"Hazel! My best friend! You look lovely today!" I try to flatter her in the hopes of lessening her blow.
She gave a cynical laugh, "Flattery isn't going to save you darling and besides I look lovely every day" and flipped back her dark hair dramatically.