"Lorenzo"

My life wasn't normal I was a 20 year old married to a MAFIA BOSS I'm not even allowed to drink yet.

* 1 year ago*

"No I'm not going down there you can't make me," I said knowing full on well he could, my father was a monster he wanted me to marry some random man I haven't even met yet but I wasn't going to and he was mad about it. I'm only 19 I'm not trying to get married yet but that's the thing about living with a person of the mafia.

"If you don't come down here right now I will take everything from you" I knew he would but I really don't wanna get married but I also still want my stuff so I went down to the table

"Ok fine ill be down in 10"

"Make it 5"

"I'll try alright byee~," I said slowly closing the door with a fake smile it immediately dropped when I closed the door

*7 mins later*

As I walked down I saw 3 bodyguards who look to be the man I was going to marry and my parents. He was so hot like 3 buttons undone on his shirt kinda hot. I was not going to fight to marry him anymore.

*Back to real-time*

I then married Alex and it's been a good year besides the Mafia stuff but he's a good husband kinda thought he would be controlling but he's only the minimal controlling.

So I was washing dishes...yes I was that bored... I had nothing to do and I couldn't mess with Alex he was out at a meeting about something important.

So I called Lorenzo my boy best friend I'm surprised Alex let me keep him as a friend he knows Lorenzo likes me but I didn't care, he wouldn't come onto me so we had a pretty good friendship while the truth wasn't out by him yet.

Then Lorenzo came over and we hugged and got that over with cause I haven't seen him in a week.

"Hii," I said trying to make him feel comfortable. If I didn't marry Alex I wouldn't just marry Lorenzo so I didn't have to marry a random but Lorenzo was cool with it.

"Hey what you have been doing"

"Nothing much I washed dishes... yes we have maids but I was bored and she's cleaning the guest room and I thought I'd help," I said trying to explain why I would wash dishes.

"Ok weirdo hows life," He said I think he was just interested in my relationship with Alex

"Good I've been really bored a lot because Alex doesn't come home till 11 pm."

"Oh its 4 pm what you gonna do for 7 hours," he said moving closer

"Umm probably just gonna try and take a nap or do something around the Mansion," I think he is trynna fuck me but I'm down if he'll make the first move

"Ok well wanna have some fun" He put his hand on my thighs on purpose because this couch was huge... so I move closer... and we kissed then things got escalated real quick

I know I shouldn't be doing this because Alex will kill Lorenzo if he found out but we were already in bed.

*time skip because I'm not writing smut at 6:02 am*

After we just laid down and chilled I then check the time it was 6 pm we still had time to do something else together. I looked over and saw him slightly snoring so I put my head on his chest and fell asleep with him.

*His pov(Lorenzo)*

I woke up and felt a heavyweight on my chest...I then looked down and saw Mya just laying there looking beautiful. I think she knows I like her but she won't make a move. Then it all came back to me..SHIT WHAT TIME IS IT. 10:41 pm wth Alex gets off at 11 it's a 5-minute drive so I have 20 mins to leave... I'm not going to wake her up just to say goodbye.. (He just left)

*Alex pov*

Ugh work is exhausting

Can't wait to see Mya when I get home. I need to fix my hours so it's not so late and she won't stay up to wait on me anymore

*3rd person*

Alex then got home and realized that a movie wasn't playing in the living room like usual when he go home so he went to the room and saw mya knocked out in bed so he got up and took a bath and went to lay in bed but then he realized his spot was warm and mya doesn't move in her sleep so who the hell was in his spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys a/n here and this book is just for fun and umm sorry for spelling mistakes and this book will just be free time stuff ill post every 2-3 days.

Ok well, that's it and if the story doesn't add up for you I'm sorry I don't know how to explain things well.

word count: 819