Chapter 4

I was here in the cafe....an unknown cafe...yea I have never been here...I was waiting for him to come...I also arrived here 5 minutes ago...when he asked me to meet...first I was pretty shocked and nervous but I replied with a yes and then he told me that we can't meet somewhere near as anyone will recognise him..so he texted me a cafe. First I searched about my the cafe on google and after finding It safe...I went there....
.
.
.
I was just wearing a gray oversized hoodie with brown Jeans...like I just wore them because I was going to my uni...who knew I would have to meet my bias....and tbh...now...I am not even nervous...as I feel safe and comfortable around him...
.
.
.
Suddenly I got his message "what are you wearing?" .....I replied with "A gray hoodie and brown jeans"...I will not lie but I am feeling like I am in a secret relationship with him....oh goddd...
.
.
.
After few seconds a guy entered with black mask and white hoodie and black jeans...it was him...I recognised him with his eyes...
.
.
.
His smiled under his mask...his eyes showed that...I waved and he came and sat infront...we both said "hi-hello"
.
.
.
He was wearing casual clothing...as he told me that he got a break...he must be working on his song or practicing...
.
.
.
Taehyung: "So? History class went good?"

Y/n: "Yahh!! I forgot about that!"

Taehyung: "Hahahaha...wanna have something?"

Y/n: "A sandwich...I guess"
.
.
.
He pulled his mask up and was about to call the waiter but I stopped him-

Y/n: "I will...waiter.....can we have a cheese sandwich and..."
.
.
.
I looked at him and he pointed at the menu indicating the same
.
.
.
Y/n: "Two cheese sandwiches please"

Waiter: "Anything else?"

Y/n: "No..thank you"
.
.
.
The waiter nodded and left--
.
.
.
Y/n: "So? You were practicing?"

Taehyung: "Yea...for the new song"

Y/n: "New song?...what is it about??"
.
.
.
I asked curiously
.
.
.
Taehyung: "You will see when it will come out"
.
.
.
He said with a smirk making me pout--
.
.
.
Taehyung: "So tell me...what are you planning to do next?"

Y/n: "I am planning to do fashion designing..."

Taehyung: "Woah...I will help you"
.
.
.
He winked at me...making my heart beat raised...
.
.
.
The waiter came and he pulled his mask up--
The waiter placed the food on the table and left saying "Enjoy your food"
.
.
.
He pulled his mask down after the waiter left--
.
.
.
Y/n: "Are you comfortable?"

Taehyung: "Yea...kind of"
.
.
.
I was able to see uncomfortableness on his face...
.
.
.
Y/n: "Let's go somewhere else...."
-he looked at me
.
.
.
Taehyung: "Where?"

Y/n: "At my house..."
-He smirked
.
.
.
Y/n: "Yaah!!!...I am just saying bcz it is not safe for you here"

He smiled and mumbled "So understanding you are"....but I heard it...and smiled
.
.
.
We both exited the cafe after taking the food...
.
.
.
My house was not far....and as he had his car so we reached pretty quickly...
.
.
.
Entering my house.. He said--

Taehyung: "I didn't thought you would be clean person"

Y/n: "Trust me...I am not"

I said and he chuckled and sat on the sofa..
.
.
.
Y/n: "Make yourself comfortable I will bring water"
.
.
.
I went to bring water and he was looking around the house... suddenly his eyes went to the shelf and there he spotted your childhood pictures...
.
.
.
Taehyung: "Fuck ..she had the same cuteness in childhood"
.
.
.
Taehyung's eyes looked here and there and he saw that you are still in kitchen so he took the chance and clicked pics from his phone of your childhood pictures ...
.
.
.
Y/n: "Here"

Taehyung flinched and hid his phone behind and you didn't noticed that which made him sigh in relief--
.
.
.
You both enjoyed your time...watched movies ...talked about your life...you told him...that how used to live in daegu too with your lovely parents...but shifted to Seoul...for studies and career...He told you about...yeontan ...his family...and overall you both were having lovely time together....not taking care of time...Taehyung didn't noticed that he had to leave at 3 but it is already 6...
.
.
.
Taehyung picked his phone just to see 12missed calls from RM..
.
.
.
Taehyung: "shit...I am screwed...RM hyung called so many times...I have to leave now"

Y/n: "oh...oh-ohk..."
.
.
.
He quickly wore his shoes and was going to leave but suddenly he turned around and hugged you--
You were shocked...
.
.
.
Taehyung: "Bye... take care"

Y/n: "Y-Yea you too...and drive safe"
.
.
.
He nodded and went... leaving you feel shocked...after he left you were just smiling like an idiot all the time...and the hoodie you were wearing...you were just smelling it...as it had his scent....for you this was the best day ever
.
.
.
Taehyung was driving but said "best day ever"
.
.
.
(~ ̄³ ̄)~(~ ̄³ ̄)~(~ ̄³ ̄)~(~ ̄³ ̄)~
Ohkay guys...next part will be out soon...till then show some of your purple love on this one...Mhuaa<3