Strawberries and Cigarettes (Jakehoon)

"Remember when we first met?" Sunghoon asked the older.

"You said "light my cigarette" didn't you?" Jake responded as he smiled.

"I lied to both my parents and I jumped over my house fence and I had to ran to you" he continued.

"well good old times."

FLASHBACK

As they were walking back to their car the younger panickily said

"Fuck- I locked my keys in the car, we can't go far now" He said as he pouted.

"Aigooo you clumsy boy" the older said as he patted Sunghoon's head.

"Lets just sit infront of the car, I'm tired" Park said.

As they sat down they were just talking and stuff but Jake stopped talking when he realized he was the only one who was talking so he glanced to Sunghoon.

Just to find that he was staring at the elder's lips, day dreaming, having a cigarette in his hands.

The older could already feel Park kissing him, and tasting like strawberries and cigarettes.

Jake woke up as he felt headlights on him.

"I fell asleep?"

He still could smell cigarettes beside him but this time with a fragrance of a strawberry. The smell has been driving Jake crazy as if he was obsessed with it like a fool. 

But suddenly he felt a pair of lips landing on his. And he knew who it was. Sunghoon.

_____________________________

OKAY THIS MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE BECAUSE SUNGHOON DOESN'T HAVE BLUE EYES SO IMAGINE HE HAS BLUE EYES TO MATCH THE SONG.

________________________________________

Jake opened his eyes from the kiss and saw blue eyes which drives him crazy everytime they have an eye contact.

The pair of lips tasted like cigarettes but with.. strawberries the fragrance he had earlier. As He got to taste the fragrance which made him obsessed to it, it was better, better than smelling it.

_______________________________________________

FLASHBACK ENDS

"And remember when you taught me fate? and you said it'd be worth all the wait" the older said.

(too much flashbacks sorry)

ANOTHER FLASHBACK STARTS

They were both in the back of a cab, on their way home. 

The younger's fingers crawled into Jake's hand making him go crazy.

And as Jake woke up he searched for his handphone, searching for something anyhow he found nothing. But he could still smell the fragrance. The fragrance that made him go crazy everytime he smelled it.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"I hoped that time that thing would change but that didn't make any difference" said Jake, smiling.

"But then we both went into your "love game"" he continued.

As he looked at the smoke the younger was smoking there were smoke rings and fragrance. That fragrance that he was a fool for.

"You still taste like strawberries and cigarettes, since then." he said. 

As the elder raised his head he made an eye contact with those blue eyes, which he admired.

"I want my heart to run away from you sometimes, you know, give my heart a holiday from you." 

The elder got cut off as Park pulled him into a kiss, a soft one actually. The one he'd be obsessed with, with the taste of.. strawberries and cigarettes, making the elder want more of him.

______________________________________________________________

this might not make sense as I don't know what I wrote T-T. Please excuse my dumb writing. and the story would only cover up to 2 minutes of the song so uhmm.. idk. But thanks for reading! you can dm me I accept requests for all members and all groups. I won't accept if they are smuts or 18+ :DD byeee<33