001

Tagged by stray_kids_woooo

1. your biggest fear.
Uh- idek probably being alone in the dark. I'm not afraid of the dark if I'm with someone else but alone is a no no.

2. pronouns.
she/they.

3. fav TV show.
currently: sweet home, the uncanny counter and the untamed.

4. fav ff/book.
I think I read too much to answer that- I have a reading list with some of my favs tho.

5. are you happy?
haha.

6. your inspo.
My life. I only write sad and gay shit. My life is the biggest inspiration I'm telling you.

7. what makes you cry?
I usually don't cry- ofc I have tears in my eyes sometimes but I only cry when it's about my best friend or my sister- or when my father is playing asshole again but we're not gonna talk about that now-

8. first concert or a group you want to see?
I've only been to one concert- it was a free concert.</3 but I would love to see skz and/or txt.

9. introvert or extrovert?
kinda both- if I'm with friends, I'm more extrovert and couldn't care less what people think when I do something. But when I'm alone I'm pretty much introverted. I can't even offer an older person on the bus my seat cause I'm getting panic attacks just thinking of it. If I was in that situation with a friend on my side though, I would probably offer the older person my seat.

10. most proud moment?
I don't really know- I was pretty good back in elementary school (I never had a C / 3 (whatever it is for your country) till middle school) but I thought that was normal so I wouldn't say that is my most proud moment- I think it's whenever I get told that I'm good with anything related to music. Cause music is live(!!) and I sing, dance and love playing instruments.

11. nicknames?
older sister (i'm not the older sister- one of my friends calls me that), honey, darling, love/luv, soso, sop/soph (depends a bit on the pronunciation, I don't know the difference myself so idc what you type.)

12. dream job/career?
That's a bit more difficult-maybe y'all know this tik tok trend "what my brain wants VS. what my heart wants" ? my brain wants to become a nurse and my heart wants to perform on stage. I don't know what or why. I would be okay with just being a back-up dancer for someone but my heart wants to be on stage and perform in front of people.

13. you have one wish. what do you wish for?
That's hard- ima I answer this later I'll have to think about that one lmao-

14. height?
170 cm

15. fav band/artist
too many- my fav solo artist is definitely Jung Jin Hyeong (if you don't know him, I have a playlist on my Spotify just with songs of him. My name is "scqhieeee" on Spotify) and others are probably HyunA, Dawn, Jessi, Eric Nam, IU, chungha and woojin (yes, the ex skz member woojin. don't come at me now. He was proven innocent and the bUlLyInG accusations were only spread after the incident. They never bothered someone before and weren't spread before the scandal. If you don't like him, kindly leave if it bothers you or stay because I won't even talk about him in the future since I don't see any reason to talk about him here.)
And groups- man I Stan too many but I would say my favs are stray kids, txt, itzy, bts, blackpink, ateez, enhypen and everglow.

16. any hobbies/talents?
My biggest talent is failing Latin HA!!
As I said, I sing, dance and play the piano and about to learn playing guitar and dizi (it's a flute if you don't know-)

17. what are you tired of people asking you? (TW!! Ed) - just to be safe no one gets triggered even if I just mentioned the word twice.
"How did you get so skinny" "are you eating" "why are you so thin" "do you have an ed" etc.
yo. If you don't fucking stop asking that I will shove all the food I own down your throat and watch you chocking. I'M AVERAGE WEIGHT WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME- JUST CAUSE I'M NOT OVERWEIGHT ANYMORE CAUSE I WAS SICK OF IT?? Yes, I had and still have a slight Ed but I'm not underweight and I'm getting better. (Hopefully)

18. relationship status?
complicated. I think I'm in love but i don't know since I never was and it would be an unrequited love anyways since they just told me they like someone and the person likes them back so-

19. first kiss?
never had it.

20. did you lie in any of these questions?
nothing that I would know of- I never talked about the in love thing tho so feel honored to know it.

Sorry if some things were too long lmao I guess I "talked" a bit about myself here-

yoongislittlepout

Ima tag other people later if I don't forget-