Chapter 1: Wake up Call

Mikes POV
I burst out of my bed, sweating and panting, trying to breath. My nightmares were coming back again. I groaned and fell into the bed, my eyes stinging. I felt tears. I wiped them and got out of the bed looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes flicked into black with white pupils into their normal Blue color. I sighed. Possession hurts.
I put on my work clothes and put on my hat, labeled, "Security Guard". I sighed again and stepped outside of my Room, in my apartment, walking to the elavator. It was night, and nobody was roaming around that much. I stepped into the Elavator and starred down at the child holding its mothers hand in the room. He looked up at me and I felt my eyes change quickly again. He gasped and held his mother close. I looked away. as the Elavator doors opened, I stepped quickly out into the lobby, walking quickly to the door. I walked outside, and heard the hoots of howls. It was a peaceful night, that's until, I heard a voice. "Mikey..." It said, demonic sounding. My Spirit haunting me was speaking for the first time ever. "Mikey..." It said again. I ignored it, and walked into my car. I felt my eyes change and I was possessed. I smirked into a giant smile and held my head in pain, crying. "Oh.. you feel pain? Lemme make it worse!" The spirit said, making my veins rush, burning. I yelled in agony, before the possession stopped. My eyes were normal again.
~~~~~~~~More until Later~~~~~~