Chapter five: basically just a big time skip

The next month or so was pretty awesome. We did a bunch more streams doing just random crap that the guys wanted to do. The. Tubbo announced that he wanted to go to California. We would go to see crumb and 5up and stay at their places. Tubbo also wanted to go to Ranboo's place for a while as well.

As he was planing this he got and amazing idea for a stream that they could do. He said that they would meet up with a bunch of YouTubers and they would play tag. A few people would be it and people would be split up in teams.

It would be a giant charity stream.

"Sounds fun." Billzo said once Tubbo was done explaining.

"What would the teams beeeeeeee?" I asked. With a couple twitches.

"Well I sent out a bunch of invites and I waiting to see who can some. So once almost everyone responds we'll figure it out."

We all nodded our heads.

"Do you know who all is coming so far?" Freddie asked.

Tubbo pulled out his phone and looked.

"So far Eret, Elena, Crum, 5up, and Ted. But many others are coming as well."

I looked at Tommy who was sitting on a stool eating a banana.

"What about Tommy? Doesn't his college start up soon?" I turned my head to look at Tubbo.

Tubbo looked at Tommy and sucked in a breath. "I didn't think about that. We're going to be in California for a while."

Billzo looked at his phone and looked back at Tubbo.

"I can't stay for a really long time cause I have plans with my family in a month or two."

Tubbo nodded. "That's fine we'll just have to get a lot of stuff in."

"And guys it's fine I'll be alright here." Started Tommy. "And I can always tun into your streams."

Tubbo nodded.

"Wait when are we leaving?" Asked Aimsey.

Tubbo looked at his phone again. "Umm, we can leave tomorrow if everyone is ready."

I looked around at everyone then nodded my head. "I guEss that can work. I said with a head twitch on the guess. I snapped a few times as well.

"Alright start packing." Shouted Tubbo excited.

"Ranboo what's the weather like out there?" Freddie asked.

I listened in wanting to know as well.

"Well it's going to be decently warm out."

Freddie nodded.

Everyone parted and started packing their bags. Once we were all done we decided to watch the rest of the conjurings.

And I kept on doing a Baka tic and breaking the scariness. Though it was pretty funny when I stomped my foot right as a jump scare came.

Once we finished the movies it was already late so we went to bed. Tubbo said that we would leave early in the morning like around five, so I set my alarm to four.

We all said our goodbyes to Tommy and went to bed.

—Words 496–

Just a little filler chapter