Smut | the threesome

Part 1 : THE MEET UP.

James Charles POV :
today i go to johnny sins meet up! i cannot wait
for today its 9am i gotta go to the shops , * gets in his limo and drives to shop* , he goes inside the shop he finds an outfit worth 220 dollars he buys it and he puts it on

THE OUTFIT :

James was thinking " this would be so perfect especially for daddy sins

James was thinking " this would be so perfect especially for daddy sins.." , James got home after buying the outfit the meet and great was at 4:30pm it was now 1pm James got home and put his new outfit on his bed. he got naked and had a shower by the time James out out it was 2pm James had until 4pm to do his make up. James started doing his make up , foundation , concealer, eye shadow fake lashes and he also did his eye brows like usual. then he styled his hair and got in his outfit at 3:30pm he got in his car and drove to the meet n greet he got there at 4:20pm. he seen johnny sins . he walked in front of johnny sins to make sure he seen his ass cheeks were seen , at 4:30pm Justin Norris arrived all 3 of us were there like we planned.
i asked them if they would be done to do something at mine tonight they both said yes.

Johnny sins POV :
wow James outfit.. it makes him look 10x hotter. James asked if me and Justin would be down to go to his tonight me and Justin both agreed , i started thinking about how i would fuck him so hard and cum everywhere on him and Justin it made me so hard , i covered my dick area because i got hard. we all got into James car and went to the beach. , while we were they Justin went some where leaving me and James alone by our selves , i didn't expect him to do this but he un zipped his paints and he made me get a boner. and i COULD not skip this offer i unzipped my jeans and stuck my dick in his ass , it felt so good we were doing it in doggy style. i was cumming in him , we did it quickly and we quickly zipped our pants back up luckily we did cause Justin Norris came back straight after , James winked at me i just knew something was gonna happen to night.

Justin Norris POV:
oh James looks so fucking good i just couldn't wait to hopefully fuck him tonight i always had a thing for him i never liked brook or any of my kids all i want is James. i was praying to hopefully fuck him to night he was just too good looking and his ass cheeks... just delicious they were like one of those pancakes nice smooth and shiny , while we were all hanging out u started wondering what James would sound like moaning. so i touched one of his soft spots he moaned it sounded so good i just could not wait for tonight...

James Charles POV :
it was time to take them home i cant wait to fuck them with my dick i wonder how big their dicks were.. , we got to my house thats when we opened the door. i led them to my room and threw johnny sins and Justin Norris on the bed and locked my door i started getting naked they both smirked at me and also got naked. i couldnt believe how big their dicks were so long Johnny sins dick was 12 inches!! and justin norris dick was 7 inches! johnny shoved his dick into me first with no lube he stretched  my ass it felt so good thats when Justin put lube on his dick and also shoved his dick in me thats when i moaned loudly , thats when johnny sins covered my mouth they both started putting their dicks in and out slow going fast then harder they both cummed in me which made me cum. after that Justin took his dick out and shoved it into Johnny's ass. , so  when Justin fucked johnny it also made  him fuck me i cummed so much i gave them both blow jobs and they both gave each other blow jobs and then they both gave me James blowjob back.

THE END BECAUSE IM TOO BORED TO FINISH LOLLL