latibule

(n.) a hiding place; a place of safety and comfort

Ranboo was panicking. It was past sundown, the last contact that they had with Tommy was at 12:54 this morning and had just declined a call. He'll be honest, he worries about his friends a lot. To the point where he had suggested that Tubbo make them all matching bracelets that send a signal whenever someone is is trouble or needs help.

Though it was mainly for when Tubbo and him were out at night, which means that they sent out the most signals, it was still a really good idea for everyone in the group to have one. So, of course, when Tommy sent one out, he didn't hesitate to locate him.

He had been in his vigilante suit, Tubbo in his, out looking around. Purpled had stayed at the house incase he came home. They had a connected voice channel, muttering to each other reassurances and soft declines whenever one of them asked if they found him yet.

He had been on top of the Interlude bakery when the signal was sent. Of course Tommy would be at the bench, where else would he be? Although there was a high chance that he had gotten kidnapped, it was still stupid how none of them had bothered to look there yet.

He imagined the bench, his friend sitting on it and the word 'safe' and in an instant he let out a warble and warped into the park, right in front of the bench. His familiar blonde friend, he could even say his brother, was sitting there. He was shaking--it could've been from how cold it had gotten (he was still wearing his red button up shirt)--and his brownish-red coloured wings were ruffling in the wind.

"Tommy..?" Ranboo called out softly, hesitantly putting a hand on his shoulder. No response.

"Did you find him? Ranboo is he okay?!" Tubbo basically yelled and Ranboo sighed at his now destroyed ears. Purpled stayed silent.

"Yeah, I found him. He's doing the spacey thing and is shaking from the cold. I think this calls for a home night." Ranboo spoke, picking up Tommy with one arm underneath his knees and one under his back, shifting so that the blonde's head laid against his chest. It wasn't hard to carry the younger boy, seeing as he was a lot shorter than Ranboo in his ender form.

"I'll get out the blankets and pillows, do we need any medical stuff?" Purpled spoke up, some shuffling coming from his end of the call.

"I think we're alright on the medical stuff, but maybe get out Henry. We just have to wait this bit out until he comes back." Ranboo answered, looking around the park to see if anyone was there. They were all alone, but he couldn't risk someone seeing him teleporting with a random person while he was in his vigilante outfit.

"I'll start heading home now, I'm a bit far though. You guys will get home before me, so wait on the movie stuff." Tubbo said, grunting a bit as he used his low gravity boots to jump from building to building.

"Get home safe, Tubs." Purpled said before hanging up on the call.

"See you soon, Bee." Ranboo spoke, and followed in Purpled's footsteps.

He sighed once again before focusing on the task at hand. He closed his eyes and imagined the loungeroom. The black leather couch, the warm coloured lights and the word 'home'. With a warble and a warp, he appeared inside the house. He felt slightly dizzy, there was quite a large distance between the park and the house, and he had been carrying a person. Setting Tommy down on the couch, he sat down next to him.

Purpled, who must've heard the black and white male teleport with his heightened hearing, called out a greeting. Ranboo's brain took a second to comprehend what was going on around him and he stood back up. He walked from the loungeroom to the hallway, peeking down it just in time to see Purpled walk out of his and Tommy's shared bedroom.