Chapter.2

Third Person's pov.

Grandmother Fa woke up and realised that her grandchildren were gone. She woke up Fa Li and Fa Zhou who quickly run towards the room with his old armour but it was gone as well

While Fa Li was in y/n's room where she saw his scroll an war gear missing.

The parents then run outside. Fa Zhou screamed his children's names "you must go after them Mulan could get killed!!" Fa Li tells him scared for her daughters Life

"If I reveal her, she will be" said Fa Zhou sadly and with a worried expression

If it comes out that mulan is a girl and that y/n knew they would both get killed.

The next morning the leader of the ancestors woke up and woke Mushu to wake up the others.

After Mushu woke the other ancestors up. They decided on what to do about Mulan. But they needed to summon one of the guardians to get mulan back and to keep an eye on y/n.

So Mushu was sent to wake the great golden dragon 🐉 When he meet cricket called Cri-koe after destroying the dragon statue they had a conversation and decided to go after y/n and mulan by themselves.

Y/n's pov.

I sat on the floor leaning against Yang who was lieing besides Khan. Mulan was trying to act like a man while I was just watching.

"Okay, how about this? Where do we sign in? I see you have a sword, I have one too They're very manly and though..."

Said Mulan trying to take out her sword. But she let it fall making me and the horses laugh.

She throws her shoe at Kahn making us stop laughing

"But now do you really think a man would talk like this?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Who am I fooling? It's going to take a miracle to get me into army" said mulan looking at the camp.

As I was about to say something I got cut off by a Voice "Did I hear someone ask for a miracle!?"

When we turned around we saw a giant dragon shadow surrounded by fire and smoke

A scream escaped my lips as mulan trips over her own feet "It's a Ghost!!" She screamed hiding behind a Rock with Kahn

"I have been sent by your family to guard you both" said the Shadow "so hear my words, if anyone finds out your a girl the penalty is death"

I looked at himand asked calmer this time "who are you?" "Who am I ?! Who am I ?!" I flinched at his scary tone.

Mushu's pov.

"Who are you?" I looked at the direction from where I heard the voice.

Oh my god is that y/n he looks so handsome

Wait didn't he say that the great golden dragon needs to keep an eye on him that means I can stay with my y/n.

"Who am I ?! Who am I ?!" He flinched at my tone.

Oh no I didn't mean to scar him but I still continued "I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the Indestructible Mushu!!!"

I said as I revealed my self for Mulan and my gorgeous y/n. That stupid hores tried to step on me.

I saw my y/n quickly standing up and walking towards us "shh, shh calm down Kahn"

Said y/n as he patted the horse. H-He protected me Ohhh how much I love Him <3.

I climbed on his shoulder the girl glared at me before asking "Our family send a little lizard to protect us?"

Y/n then looked at me and then back at his sister "I don't think that he's a lizard more like a little dragon"