IRNBY 7

"Taehyung! Don't come into conclusions! He's a friend of ours!" Jungkook says, glaring at Taehyung

"He was holding your hand, Jungkook! Didn't you feel it?! Huh?" Taehyung says, grabbing Jungkook's hand and holding it tight. The younger gasps, staring at Taehyung with anger.

"Didn't you say you love me? Huh? Then why are you letting him touch you!" Taehyung says and the hold got tighter.
"Taehyung, you're hurting me" Jungkook says, calm. Namjoon stared at them, worried.
"You! Why are you touching him?" Taehyung says, glaring at Namjoon.

"I was comforting him, Taehyung" Namjoon says, frowning.
"Taehyung, you're hurting me... Let go" Jungkook says, groaning. But Taehyung was too distracted to hear him.
"You were holding his hand" Taehyung says, glaring.
"Taehyung, you're hurting me!" Jungkook says and slapped Taehyung.

"Snap out of it! He's not doing anything! He's a friend and only just a friend, why are you coming into conclusions?" Jungkook says, staring at Taehyung. The other held his stinging cheek, surprised.
"Hyung... We'll talk another time... I'm so sorry about what had happened" Jungkook says, sighing as he looked Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung before Jungkook led him to the door. Jungkook got back and he sees Taehyung, sat there.
"Jungkook-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook stormed off and went upstairs. Taehyung sighs, wincing as his head started hurting.

"Not everything needs to go your way, Taehyung! He was a friend"

"Why are you so possessive?"

"Stop it, Taehyung!"

"Don't hurt him!"

Taehyung gasps, shaking his head. He looks around, sighing. He looked down at his hands, sighing again before he stood up and went to where Jungkook is. He reached their bedroom, seeing Jungkook there, laid there with the blanket covering his body but not his head.

"Jungkook ah... Baby? I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt him..."