Chapter One - It's A-live

-Erica-

"How many time do I have to say I'm fine Mom, I just over did it. Like some many people like to remind me, I was in a crash like 3-4 days ago." I fiddled with the IV drip. I can't believe I had passed out during the worse time possible, though come to think of it, seeing Ian's not so dead body disappear was overwhelming. But not the main point.

"Twice in the same day you need to be checked out." Mom sighed

"No, what I need is to be with Spencer she was almost killed by Ian." I retorted. Mom stopped me from doing anything more to the cannula. E.G trying to take the thing out without a mess.

"Spencer is with her family okay, you need to take care of yourself." the doctor came in looking over my notes

"How are you feeling Miss Montgomery?" he asked

"Like I want to get out of here, can you tell my Mom I'm fine. Please." he looked up from my notes

"You're having some problems with your blood pressure. Are you under any unseal stress at the moment?" I went to answer

"Yes, she is. It's a long story." I scowled at her.

"Well I recommend rest and avoiding stressful situations."  he told us

"You do realise that I'm a teenage girl with who is one of the best friends that Alison Dilaurentis and just  saw another dead body. My life is nothing bust stressful until i leave this town." He pursed his lip together.

"I will describe you something to help with your blood pressure, but you must avoid stressful situation where you can. Other than that you'll be free to go." i breathe a sigh of relief.

"See nothing major. Just got to avoid like 90% of my life." mom shook her head,  ten minutes later Garrett walked though the door.

"Garrett, Hi."

"Hello, Mrs Montgomery. i came to see how Erica was doing."

"Still going to be a pain in the ass for a long time." I smile softly "Mom can i have some snack, I'm hungry."

"Sure, can you keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't rip anything out?" She asked Garrett.

"of course Mrs Montgomery." Mom left and Garrett took her place "Erica I do have an ulteria motive for being here."

"most people do. What's going on?" I shuffled to face him a little better

"What have your friends and sister told you about tonight? With the bigger picture of things." he asked me

"I know about they were planning to see Ian about the creepy video's he made. They've left me out of the loop for the most part, granted what happened a few days ago." he nodded in understanding.

"Look, the detectives are going to be asking a lot of questions. What the others tried to pull off tonight was a serious crime, now. For them it's gonna be difficult, however in your situation. You have plausible disability. You've been injured and ended up in hospital twice. They're gonna see it as they've kept you out of it in this situation. Use that."

"You want me to lie?" I sigh

"I don't want you too but..." he trailed off  "As far as anyone is concerned, you never heard about the video's and all that happened was your sister called because you were the closest to Spencer. At that time."

"But we got there at the same time, I was still weak from what happened." I reply

"That's all you need to say, okay. No video's, no plan with Ian. Just trying to help out a friend." I nodded