Slenderman x Reader (Lemon) His Woods

Edit 2022- Afab coded. Updated this, as this was the first "lemon" I wrote. 

Warnings: Tentacle play, Begging, Porn with plot, Tentacle Bondage, Dubious Consent, Mind Control.

You wake up in the middle of the forest, a flashlight is lying next to you. You furrow your brows, picking up the flashlight, and look around the seemingly endless trees. "How did I get here?" You ask yourself, looking for a sign, or a clue in the bundle of trees around you. "What was I doing before this..?" you puzzle, trying to think back to what you did last. Your head aches in pain, making it hard to recall, and then it hits you. "Oh yeah! I was sleeping, or, well I went to bed then..." you trail off, thinking back to your last memories.

*Flash back*

You had been looking at random artwork on your computer, when a horror picture got you curious. You flipped through them one by one, getting pulled in more and more. Each picture was either unsettling or creepy, until you ended up on one called "Slenderman". A tall, faceless creature that lured people into madness, and paranoia until they end up disappearing or found dead.

You were so interested in finding more about this faceless being from some odd 4th dimension, but having gone down this rabbit hole to reach this new find, you failed to realize that it had gotten super late. Your eyes were begging for you to get some shut eye. You tried to put it off, truly invested and hyper focused in your search. Your body screamed louder, finally relenting to the call for rest.

"I need sleep, I'll keep going tomorrow." you mumble to yourself, and pull yourself away from your computer. Haphazardly changed into a favorite top, shorts, then promptly flopped onto your bed.

As you rested your head sleep, something almost felt too strange, sure you were tired, but this? it was rare to suddenly drift asleep so quickly, not without struggling even for a moment. In fact, this thought alone should have stirred you awake. Maybe this is one of those lucid dreams? You felt an odd sensation, like your body was spinning or your head at least. You then could feel your body sink down and begin falling.

***

This must be how you ended up in these woods, into another world... Into the rumored Slenderman's forest. The eerie atmosphere should feel all too familiar, you furrowed your brows. Clearly, this is a dream brought on by viewing such images, no? You shake your head, still feeling groggy and off balance. You can't remember this place. Everything from the last 24 hours, absent from your mind.

You thought back to shows you've seen, maybe a pinch will shake this dream? Before doing so however, the forest itself finally met your senses. You feel a cold chill going down your spine and up your legs. No doubt about it, You're truly standing here, in the middle of a creepy, dark forest.

You begin walking towards the moon, since that was the only distinctive thing you can see without another source of light. The wind starts to pick up, whistling through the tree branches; the wind further reminding you how little protection your current clothing provides. Your (H/L),(H/C) tickles your face, as the wind continues.

You let out a huff, annoyingly pawing away the sensation. That's when an abnormally large rock came into view, as you got closer you found a piece of paper attached to the rock. Something seems to be pulling you towards this paper, if it wasn't for the fact that this felt so real, you'd assume you are dreaming for sure.

Eyebrows furrowing in question of the strange piece of paper, as you step closer in a cautious manner. Your foot steps on something awkward, nearly causing you to stumble to the hard ground. Wincing, you glare at the dark ground, seeing a silhouette of the item on the ground.