Rhythm Of Your Heart

A couple of hours later, the storm finally cleared up.

When that finally happened, Vincent and Vivo immediately went outside.

Vincent took a good sniff of Vivo's bracelet.

It wasn't too long before Vincent said, "I got it. I got the scent!"

Vivo was thrilled, "Gabi, here I come!"

Vincent followed his nose with Vivo following him.

***

It was about 10 minutes before Vivo and Vincent were around the same area Vivo left the Scarlet Macaw.

And around that same area were the same pets and spoonbills he left.

They were looking around.

When they saw Vivo, they were so relieved.

Especially Stella, who was the first to run to him and hug him tightly.

"Vivo! Oh, my goodness! Are you alright? I was so worried!"

Vivo blushed.

He felt rather...satisfied with Stella hugging him...and couldn't resist hugging her back.

Then the others joined in the hug.

"Group hug!"

"We're so glad you're safe!"

"Where have you been?"

They then looked at Vincent and smiled.

Stella said, "Vincent! I should've known you'd come to the rescue!"

Vincent chuckled, "Just happy to help."

Vivo then said, "Vincent's tracking Gabi down."

Roxie then said, "Speaking of 'tracking down'...what happened to you?"

Novella also asked, "Yes, why ever did you leave the bar?"

Tiago said, "Especially in a wild storm like that."

Vivo didn't know what to say.

After a while, he said, "I'm sorry. I just...needed to get back to Gabi."

However, Stella said, "No. That wasn't it."

Dancarino agreed, "Yeah, we know you love Gabi, but it wouldn't drive you into a hurricane."

Vivo started to get a little irritated, "Look, can we please just focus on-"

Valentina interrupted, "You could've just waited until the storm passed to keep looking."

Vivo got a bit more upset, "I just figured-"

Charlotte then said, "I mean, of all the reasons to go out in that, that would have to be the craziest reason to-"

Vivo finally shouted with anger.

"I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!"

The others gasped.

Vivo continued shouting, "Look! I know going out in a storm was crazy! But maybe that wouldn't have happened if I was still in the Plaza by the time Gabi left the aquarium!"

Tiago tried to say something, "V, we were just-"

Vivo just kept shouting, "Look, I'm not saying it's your fault I'm lost! But right now, all I want to do is get back home! And as soon as possible!"

Novella said, "Darling, we didn't-"

Finally, Vivo shouted...

"I'll admit I was having fun at the bar! But all I've truly wanted since the moment we left the Plaza was to find Andrés and-"