one.

"Okay girls, meet Yewon. She's going to be the new member along with Jung Eunbi here" One of the staff members told us. I just kept mum and nodded. 

"C'mon girls, introduce yourself to them" He ushered us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Sojung and the oldest here"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Yerin"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Yuna" 

I kept quiet. I might stutter or make a mistake when introducing, do I bear the embarrassment or just stay qui-

"Eunbi, introduce yourself"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hwang Eunbi" I successfully spoke without stuttering. Even after all these years training here, I still get nervous with new people.

"Wait Eunbi-ssi, didn't we attend the same dance academy before?" Jung Eunbi spoke. Oh right, I must've been training so hard I forgot a lot about life.

"Ah ne, nice to meet you again old friend" Well great job Eunbi, that makes you sound weird.

"Now get back to practicing, the CEO wants to meet you guys later at 5pm" He said and left.

CEO-nim wants to meet us? Did I do something wrong? Are we not debuting anymore? Is he dela-

"H-Hi Eunbi?" Yewon spoke. Ah she's the same age as me right? Nice, a same age friend.

"Nice to meet you Yewon-ssi" I smiled and bowed slightly. Thank you parents for teaching me how to be polite.

"Ah Yewon-ah! You're speaking to Eunbi?" Sojung unnie asked. Jung Eunbi unnie looked at her confused.

"Wait now we have two Eunbi's here, how do we call you guys?" Yuna unnie said confused.

"Unnies just call me Hwang if that makes it easier, call Jung Eunbi-ssi, Eunbi" I said trying to get rid of the confusion. I would much rather practice as of now.

"Okay then, let's get back to practicing. Hwang, what were our positions again?" This forgetful giraffe unnie...

Time skip

"Unnie, don't we have to meet CEO-nim soon?" I asked Yerin unnie as I glanced over at the clock which showed 4:30 pm.

"Ah right, Sojung unnie! We should get ready to meet CEO-nim" 

"Let's change clothes, we don't want to meet him all sweaty do we?" We all nodded and I glanced over at the two new members. 

"You both can borrow my clothes for the time being, your luggages aren't at our dorm as of now." I spoke and held their hand and guided them to our dorm. 

We all changed and now we're in front of the office. I took in a deep breath and knocked.

"Yes?"

"CEO-nim, it's us. You requested to meet us?" I replied.

"Of course, Of course, step in and sit" He said with a big smile. There it is, the smile that reassures us. He reminds me of a dad.

"So the reason why I called you here is because I'm going to give you your stage names except for Yerin. She'll use her real name" He explained. I looked over at Yerin unnie and saw that she looked a bit down, she must feel like she's not special. I'll talk to her later.

"Alright, Kim Sojung, you're Sowon. Choi Yuna, you're Yuju. Hwang Eunbi, you're SinB. Jung Eunbi, you're Eunha. Kim Yewon, you're Umji. Your debut is coming closer girls, I know you can do it, continue working hard." He told us and said it was fine for us to go back to our dorm now.

We bowed and I stepped closer to Yerin unnie and held her hand. She glanced at me surprised. I smiled softly and led her towards a close bathroom after telling the rest to go ahead.

"Unnie, I can see through you easily. Just because you don't have a stage name, doesn't make you any less special. Your real name is really pretty anyway" I said and slightly hugged her.

"But, I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb, I'm not that good in dancing or singing-"

"Now unnie, those are lies you keep telling yourself. You're a born-to-be idol, remember that. I couldn't imagine you being anything else." I reassured her. 

"I never expected you to be the type that would say these words. You're usually teasing us or quiet. Tsundere~" Yerin unnie spoke now back in a good mood.

"Unnie if you're going to call me a tsundere, I'm taking my words back" I said and grinned. 

"Aish, I should've recorded it. Dang it Jung Yerin!" She said in a fake angry tone. We both laughed and went back to the dorm, both in a state of peace and calm.