three.

A week before debut. Everything is in turmoil, everyone is nervous.

"SinB-ssi could you do that scene again? Your eyes seemed blank for a moment" I nodded then fully focused so everyone could get off work faster.

I don't like being the one holding people back, I don't mind being the one held back as long as others aren't suffering because of me then I'm fine...

"SinB-ah~" Eunha unnie's voice rang in my ear.

I looked over at her and she smiled. Ah I must've been looking agitated for a moment. As soon as I get back, I need to work on expressions.

"Do you want to eat this burger with me?" She asked holding it up. I'm hungry but I need to lose weight, I look fat. I shook my head and smiled softly at her.

I thought I fooled her when she unwrapped her burger but then she placed it near my mouth.

"You need to eat SinB, you're losing so much weight that I'm worried. Don't think we haven't noticed you skipping meals" She glared at me. Have I lost weight though? I still look fat.

"If you aren't going to take a bite then I'm going to call Sowon unnie" She said and I quickly took a bite. I don't need Sowon unnie to shove food down my throat as of now.

She grinned. "So Sowon unnie is your weakness huh? Plus what are you even dieting for SinB-ah?" 

"Noth-" She glared at me while eating her burger.

"Fine you small unnie, I heard some staff members calling me fat so I'm dieting, my thighs are so big" I said. She acted like she was going to beat me but then once I finished my sentence she was ready to throw hands to some staff.

"How dare they!? You're already so thin plus your thighs don't look big. So please stop dieting SinB-ah. Now eat more or else I'll tell Sowon unnie" 

"Tell me what?" Sowon unnie came back from shooting her scene. Oh shoot, I looked over at my name twin and gave her a look to not tell Sowon unnie. 

She grinned. 

"SinB was dieting because some staff members were calling her thighs big and that she looked fat so I told her to eat more" She spilled. Oh I hate her

"Yah! Hwang Eunbi! When we get back to the dorm, I'm shoving food down your throat till you gain a healthy amount of weight back" Well I have no choice, I nodded then looked over at Yewon struggling to open a sauce container. I grabbed it then opened it for her and walked towards where Yerin unnie was.

I hope I nailed that tsundere image.

Yerin unnie saw me and ran towards me engulfing me into a tight hug, trying to put kisses all over my face. I tried to dodge all of them but some landed, I like them anyway but I need to hide it. Yuju unnie came and smirked, that's when I knew I was in trouble.

She came at me from behind and held me still so Yerin unnie could plant all the kisses she wanted to all over my face. 

"Ack! Sowon Unnie, help!" I cried out. I don't mind affection but this is too much. I saw Sowon unnie coming closer and thought she was going to help but then she joined the two in attacking me. She tickled my sides and I squirmed around like crazy.

"Eunha Unnie, if you help me I'll buy you 5 burgers!" I managed to shout, it was hard with all the attacks I was getting. 

The mentioned unnie's face lit up and told the others to stop and gladly they did. 

"Thank you, I'll be looking forward to my free burgers tomorrow Hwang Eunbi" She smiled. My poor wallet, it's going to have a dent once again.

"Girls, it's the final group scene! Come over here!" Our manager shouted and we all went towards him. It still feels unreal, that I'm achieving my dream. A smile was painted onto my lips, I couldn't dream of a better debut especially when it's with these girls.