I Can't Help You (Stiles)

You sat in your room waiting for your boyfriend Stiles to come over. Boyfriend…it felt weird saying because you thought you would never have a boyfriend. Ever. You thought back to last week when you found out about the reality of Beacon Hills and Scott and Lydia and the whole crew. You had only lived here for almost a year and finally felt like you were starting to fit in, that is until you walked into Stiles’s room at the wrong time. You had been trying to call Stiles that whole day and it kept going to voice mail so you decided to go over, the door was open so you walked in and headed for Stiles’s room. You opened the door to see Scott and Stiles pinning down Liam Dunbar as he growled and trashed at them with his…wolf claws. Scott took Liam and then Stiles spent the rest of the night trying to calm you down and explain everything to you. Of course it started to seem normal but something was still making you feel..uneasy.

"Knock Knock." You jumped out of your deep thoughts when Stiles peaked through your bedroom door. "Hey you." He said as he entered. "Hi you." You replied with a smile and as the giddiness of a little girl entered your body. You stood up and hugged him. You had been dating for four and a half months but things were moving extremely slowly, but somehow you knew things were going to change since you knew about the whole supernatural aspects now. "I brought us some pizza and movies." He smiled as he placed them on your desk. "Let me guess, Star Wars?" You smirked jokingly. "No…not just Star Wars..also Ironman." You laughed.

After the movie ended and the pizza was gone you both just cuddled for awhile and you were enjoying the peace until Stiles’s phone rang. “Its Lydia.” He picked it up. You examined his face as it went from happy to confused to..scared in a matter of seconds. “What? Well what does that mean?” He asked her. “Okay call me when you find out.” He hung up. “Whats wrong?” You asked hoping it was nothing but knowing it would do you no good. “Lydia thinks she may know what Parrish is but what she found out maybe mean..bad stuff.” He explained. “What do you mean Bad stuff?” you didnt want to know but you asked anyway. “Well, shes not 100% sure yet but it may mean that Parrish and all of…the supernatural are in some trouble.” He went on. “Well how can we help?” You asked. “Well Lydia is doing more research and shes going to call me if she finds anything useful and then ill head over to the station to look up some files with Parrish and Scott and the rest will try to lay low.” You all of a sudden felt like crying in a corner. And apparently it showed. “Are you okay? You dont look so…alive.” He said as he touched your face. “huh? No im..im fine.” you didnt look at him. “Hey (Y/N) whats wrong?” He asked as he put your hair behind your ear. You looked at him. Stiles. The boy you really really liked. The boy who has officially changed your life. “Im just. Im still taking all of this in. The whole werewolf thing and…danger thing.” You explained. “I keep forgetting that this is new to you. Im sorry for spilling so much onto you without you having any say in knowing it or not. Do you…do you wish i had never told you?” You looked at him again. His big brown eyes starring into yours. Do you tell him the truth? His face started to shift to saddened expression. “You didn’t want to know did you?” He said. You grabbed his hand before he could pull it away. “Its not that i didn’t want to know its just…I wish i could be more helpful. I wish i could be smart like Lydia or you. I just feel like a stupid, useless human that accidentally found something out but doesn’t actually deserve to know.”  He smiled. Why is he smiling? ” Y/N. Believe me. I am so happy that you are a human. You are not useless. Believe me, when i found out i was a little weird guy who nearly got bitten because i felt useless and boy am i glad i didn’t. I know you are not useless, but im so glad that you aren’t heavily involved in all this stuff because it would mean me having to worry all the time about you getting hurt.” He put both hands on your face. “Y/N, we all needed a normal human being in our lives, you keep not only me but everyone else more connected to human life. We need you. I need you.” He was right. He always is. “I need you too. So dont get hurt.” You said before he kissed you.