41

The weekend Jungkook went to your house with his parents, he gave you the real engagement ring in place of the college ring. That night, you weren't surprised at all when your moms started planning your wedding while your dads argued over who's in charge of the expenses.

They all ended up giving in to you and Jungkook when you said you're both paying for the wedding, not them. Of course you see the disappointment on their faces, but you could also sense they're up to something. Knowing your dads, they will make sure to cover the expenses in the end.

You all agreed to marry by fall. You feel like it's the right season since you want to welcome winter and spend Christmas with Jungkook. He was always agreeing to everything you wanted. However, he's been extra clingy since getting engaged, not that you mind.

You just got off your car and had the valet park it for you when your phone rings.

📲 <My most handsome & sexy fiancé calling>

THEA: "When did you get the time to change your name on my phone?"

JUNGKOOK: "Last night, after you chose sleep over me."

He's still making you feel guilty about falling asleep last night while you were cuddling in your living room. Jungkook kept whispering for you not to fall asleep while cuddled in the couch watching Netflix. Earlier at dinner, you both agreed to wait up until your parents are asleep so you could get a quickie in your room.

You agreed since you haven't had sex for a week and he's been missing the intimacy a lot. Jungkook's been whining about how busy you've been in the past days, so you promised him a little quality time last night, but your exhaustion got the best of you.

THEA: "I'm really sorry... I promise to make it up to you soon okay?"

JUNGKOOK: "It's okay, I'm just teasing."

THEA: "I know... Hey, I'll see you tonight okay? I just need to get in the venue."

JUNGKOOK: "Have fun... I love you."

THEA: "I love you too... bye!"

You look at your watch and you're definitely on time but where is everyone else? You step out of the elevator and see a standee of you beside a big doorway. Someone hooked a "bride to be" sash on it and a cute standee of Jungkook kneeling beside you showing a ring was on the side. It's from the photoshoot you had with Jungkook for the wedding.

The big door suddenly opened and you step in seeing familiar faces of close friends from work and school, led by none other than Jia and Donna.

"Surprise!!!" They all shouted as you're still trying to collect yourself from the sudden display of affection from your dear friends.

The small function room was filled with lilac, pearly white and powder blue balloons. They look like shiny pearls floating in the room and on the floors.

You see your mom and Jungkook's mom excitedly mingling with the younger ones. Donna and Jia escorted you to the big couch right up front the function room and one by one they went up to you giving their gifts.

"Settle down ladies! Let's all group ourselves in two teams and the team who scores the most points wins!" Donna cheerfully announced on the mic.

The first game was the most embarrassing since they had to guess some personal stuff between you and Jungkook. With every question, there were choices given by the host and in the end the answer is given by Jungkook in a prerecorded video.

"So... where is Thea most ticklish?"
A. On her neck
B. On her waist
C. On her feet

Team A consisting of both your moms and a few other ladies from your college answered waist while team B consisting of your high school friends like Jia answered feet. Jungkook suddenly appears on the big screen looking all dreamy. You can't believe this man is yours for a lifetime.

"My Thea is ticklish... am I even allowed to say it?..." He says chuckling, scrunching his nose in a bunny smile. "I think she'd kill me if I say it..."

The girls are giggling at this point at how Jungkook's ears are turning red. He's smiling from ear to ear, showing off his beautiful teeth. "Oh god Kook if you say anything weird I'm definitely gonna kill you!" You say between laughs looking at the screen.

He finally collected himself after a few minutes and said he was just making everyone laugh. "My beautiful Thea is very ticklish on her... waist." He gives an evil smirk and the girls went cheering.

You are red all over, needless to say that you're way too embarrassed since your hot fiancé is playing naughty in front of your friends, and worse your moms.

You cover your face and laughed so hard the entire time he revealed each answer to the questions. He's such a tease that sent the group giggling each time.

The entire afternoon was filled with so much nice and naughty games and activities that kept everyone laughing. Snacks and beverages were also great! The girls really made sure this bridal shower will be one for the books.

The party cake had 2 versions, one is girly and dainty with pastel flowers and candy hearts while the other is something you can't bring home. The moment it was brought in front of you, you almost died in embarrassment.

The cake was so rated, you can't even look at it straight. The topper was a huge shaft with a hand holding it and the dedication says "to have and to hold". On the other side It says "here cums the bride!"

You almost wanted to shrink when they suggested to take pictures of you with the cake! In the end, everyone else joined in the frame before the cake was served. Of course Donna made sure you got the naughty slice.

"This was really fun honey..." Your moms say as they squeezed you in for a hug.

"We'll go ahead now, dear. Thank you for having us oldies here! It's really a breath of fresh air!" Jungkook's mom says smiling.

"Thank you for being here... It means so much to me!" Your eyes are tearing as you give them each a peck on their cheeks.

As you watch the 2 women step out, Donna whispers to your ear with Jia smirking on your other side. "Now the real FUN begins..."

*******
🥰 "Let's see what real FUN means... shall we?"