2

Peter and I have been hanging out after school everyday for the past week, I'm really catching feelings; it's scary.

"Jonesyy!!!!" He calls me from down the hall, I turn to him and give him a big smile, "Pete!" He hugs me tight, "Wanna go to my place today?" He asks me still holding me close, I nod, "Yeah! For sure." I smile and he picks me up over his shoulder, "Let's go." I laugh, "Peter! Put me down!" We both laugh and he puts me down after we leave the school, "Do that again and I'm going to call Spider-Man to come save me from you holding me hostage!" I joke to him, he smirks, "Oh really? What could he do?" I shrug, "I heard he's big in New York, I also heard some girls say he's hot," I fold my arms and smirk back, "Maybe I'll even date him!" He shakes his head, "You're something else my Jonesy." He puts his arm around my neck and walks us to his house.

"Wait, so what's up with Spider-Man?" I ask him, "What do you mean?" He opens his door and lets me in first, "Like, what's his deal, I'm not from here so I don't know much about your neighborhood spider." I lay on his bed and look at him, he seems nervous, "Well, he just does stuff around the city, he helps people I guess." I nod, "Seems like a lot of work, I give him props." "Tha- I mean yeah, it does seem pretty hard." I lays on top of me and I furrow my eyebrows, "Pete, are you okay? You seem nervous." He looks at me and hesitates, "Hailey, can I trust you?" He sits up and so do I, "Yes, what's wrong." He sighs and takes off his jacket and shirt revealing the top half of Spider-Man's suit.

I look up at him, "You're a super fan?" He shakes his head and slightly jumps up hanging from one hand on the ceiling, my eyes widen, "Peter, you're Spider-Man?" I say in a low tone, he nods, "No one knows, please don't tell anyone. Please." "Peter, you're my only friend and I'd never expose you like that, that would be super dangerous, for everybody not even just you. Your secret is safe with me." I cross my heart and hold up a pinky, he smiles, links his pinky around mine and pulls me into his arms, "Wanna go for a spin?" He smirks, my eyes widen, "No, Pete!" He pulls down his mask and quickly goes out his window, holding me tightly on his hip.

He swings from building to building, I feel like I'm going to feint, "Oh my-" I get cut off by my own fear and just hold him tightly with my eyes closed tightly. We finally stop swinging and he tells me to open my eyes, "The Empire State Building, my favorite place to be." I'm still holding onto him tight, "Fear of heights?" He asks me and holds me close just in case, "Fear of falling." I pull away from his grasp and look down at the edge.

"Sit with me," he takes off his mask, sits down and pats the spot next to him, "I come up here a lot, before you moved here I'd come to get away, make things feel real again." He looks off at the view, "and the view is amazing!" He chuckles. I sit next to him, "How did this happen?" "Believe it or not, at school one day, in the chem lab, I was working on something and a spider bit me. It was radioactive because it got into some chemicals and boom, here I am. Spider-Man." I rest my head on his shoulder, "I don't think of you any differently, you're still my Pete." He pulls me closer to him and looks me in the eyes, his tear filled.

"Pete, what's wrong." "Thank you." I furrow my eyebrows, "What?" I wipe his tears that fell, "Thank you for being my normal. I haven't known what it's felt like in awhile." I straddle his lap to be directly in front of him, I gently wipe his tears. We look each other in the eyes, then our lips, suddenly we are kissing.

"Hailey, I lo- like you, yeah like you, a lot." He scratches the back of his head, "I like you too, Peter." He smiles wide, "Well, Hailey Elizabeth Jones, will you be my girlfriend?" I nod with a big smile, "Of course, Peter Benjamin Parker." He holds my face and gives me a sloppy smooch on my face, I giggle, "Peter!"

We lay down and watch the sunset over the city, "Hey, wanna go get pizza after this?" Peter asks me, "Sure." "And do you want to sleep over tonight? Text your aunt April, ask." "She won't mind, she doesn't even notice when I'm gone anyway." He caresses my hand with this thumb. "My window is unlocked, do you think we could stop by before pizza so I can grab an outfit for school?" "Of course, darling."

He swings us over to my aunt's apartment and lets me in my window, "Come in Peter!" I whisper, he hurries in and takes off his mask, "You should wear the cute orange stripey tank top with jeans and," he pauses to skim through my closet, "ah, yes, this white oversized zip up hoodie, half way zipped." (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/7c/11/3d7c110d4996470461b9ff75f75e8b3f.jpg)
I look at him shocked, "Okay fashionista!" I grab everything he says and fold it nicely into a cute brown tote bag, "Pizza?" He asks with a smile, I nod and he pulls his mask down and carries us down to the sidewalk.

"I love my new form of transportation." I chuckle as he softly swings our hands back and forth, "I'm glad you like it, it's my coolest way of transportation." He smiles at me and I gently squeeze his hand, "Why the squeeze?" He opens the pizza shops door for me, I shrug, "I dunno, just happy." I smile up at him as I slide into the booth. He slides across from me, "Me too."

We order a large half pepperoni half cheese, extra extra cheese, and we talk about the future of Peter and Hailey. He's such a sweetheart, so caring, very charismatic, he's everything I want, how did I get so lucky?