Chapter 2- Pallavi's second marriage?

Shocked with the title? Hm?😏, well, you'll see what incidents gave rise to Pallavi's second marriage thoughts, later in this chapter, but first let's see what Raghav did with Anjali, trust me it's gonna be fun😂🤭, so on with the story.

Raghav & Anjali reach RR Mansion, upon reaching there, he messaged something to someone from his phone. He then picked up Anjali in bridal style & took her to his bedroom. He placed her on his bed & went to drink wine.🍷
He returned to his room after sometime, he saw Anjali on his bed & smirked😏. He close the door, went towards her & asked- why are u doing this, u are already engaged, going to get married in few days, but still u are flirting with me & wants to spend the night with me, why are u cheating yr fiance, I have seen that day in the showroom, your fiance loves u a lot & he blindly trusts u, to which she laughs & says that her fiance is an emotional fool, her parents have arranged her marriage to him so she have to obey them & get married to him, yes he is very rich, but not more than u, after all u are the Richest in the whole Hyderabad, you are so handsome that's why I want u, plus he is always busy in his work, she says that I want to have fun, I don't care about him, he trusts me alot & he'll never doubt me ever, she starts laughing. Then suddenly the door of the room gets open & Farhad, along with Anjali's fiance & her parents walked in. Raghav smirks 😏 seeing them.

Anjali gets shocked & quickly stand up from the bed

Anjali gets shocked & quickly stand up from the bed. Farhad then goes to the flower vase on the table near the door & took out the phone 📱 which was hidden in the vase. He started playing the recording of Anjali confessing everything just a few minutes back. Her fiance & her parents are hell angry with her now. She tries to give justifications but now it was too late. Her fiance slapped her hard. Raghav says to him- Mr. Kapoor(Anjali's fiance), pyaar mein aankhe band nhii extra khuli rakhni chahiye, kyunki hum ladko ke trust ke saath khelna inn ladkiyon ka favorite time pass hobby hai😡😏, then Mr Kapoor thanked Raghav, broke the engagement & went away angrily, Anjali's parents tried to stop him but it was of no use. They angrily slapped Anjali & dragged her out of the room, but before leaving she warned Raghav that she will take revenge from him.

 They angrily slapped Anjali & dragged her out of the room, but before leaving she warned Raghav that she will take revenge from him

Raghav paid no attention to her, lied on the bed & thinks that these women are not worthy of anyone's trust. They just know how to cheat others. I just hate such women. Then after a few minutes, he slept, Farhad quietly closed the door & went outside.
Elsewhere, Pallavi reaches her home, there Sharda & Vijay are shocked 😲 to see her saree covered in red colour & mud, they asks her what happened to which she replied- kuch nhi aai baba, bas ek badtameez insaan ki vajah se yeh sab hua, aap tension mat lo, main abhi change karke aati hoon, she gives a shy smile to them & leaves for her room🙂. Sometimes later she comes back after changing her clothes, Sharda gave her tea 🍵
Aai - pallu, why were u wearing a white saree, when u left from home, u were wearing a yellow saree, right
Pallavi- ha aai, vo actually Bahar baarish ho rhi thi, toh meri Saree bhig gyi, toh phir Krishna ki amma ne mujhe yeh white saree de di. Sharda then said- unhone di aur tu ne pehen li, mana kyun nhi kiya beta.
Pallavi- koi baat nhi aayi, vaise bhi mujhe safed rang se koi problem nhi hai, na hi mujhe ab logo ki baaton se kuch farak padhta hai, ab aadat si ho gyi hai mujhe iss sab ki. Then she smiled & went to her room. Sharda kept on thinking about something. Then Vijay came to her.
Vijay- kya hua Sharda? Kya soch rhi ho?
Sharda- Main pallu ke baare mein soch rhi hoon. Itni choti Umar mein bechari itna kuch seh rhi hai, Lakin kabhi kisi se kuch nhi kehti. Usse zindagi ki saari khushiyan paane ka haq hai, Mandar ke jaane ke baad, uski zindagi berang ho gyi hai, main chahti hoon, ki uski zindagi mein koi aisa aaye jo uski zindagi khushiyon se bhar de.
Vijay- Kya Matlab hai tumhara, saaf saaf kaho
Sharda- main pallu ki dusri shaadi karwana chahti hoon
Vijay- Acha khayal hai, mujhe koi problem nhi hai, par kya Pallavi maanegi?
Pallavi who came to take water from kitchen, listened to the whole conversation & was shocked 😲.
Pallavi- Bikul nhi baba, aapne socha bhi kaise ki main dusri shaadi ke liye maanugi. Kabhi nhii. Mandar nhi hai toh kya hua, aap log toh hai na mere paas, mere liye bas utna kaafi hai, nhi karni mujhe kisi se bhi shaadi, aur aap logo ko meri kasam, phir dobaara iss baare mein koi baat mat kariyega aur na hi sochiyega.
Vijay & Sharda tried to convince her, but she ran away crying 😢. She went to her room, opened a drawer & took out her mangal sutra (nuptial chain), which was tied around her neck by Mandar on their wedding day. She stared at it with moist eyes & started crying badly.

She kept on crying in her room & soon slept

So, for now, Pallavi refused to get married for the second time. But let's see what will happen in Pallavi's life. Will she be able to live up to her decision of not getting married? Does her destiny have some other plans for her? To know more, keep on reading 🤗
And yes, don't forget to share your views in the comment section, & vote as well🙂.