third chapter

Nine years

Nine years

Dear diary,

I thought about it, and I think I will just leave the greeting like that, I'm kinda comfortable with it by now. I'm used to it now.

Today was amazing. Summer holidays just started, and I could spend all day with my friends!

I loved it so much! Felix, Chan, Minho, Jeongin und Seungmin visited me as a surprise, and I was so happy! Jeongin and Seungmin are a year younger than me, but they are so lovely! And till a few weeks they are good friends of mine! Sadly, the both of them couldn't stay long, because they had to do something. But Felix and my Hyungs could stay longer!

We then went to the near forest and played hide and seek till it got a bit dark.

To be honest I was a bit afraid because the forest is so big! I mean, what would happen if nobody would find me, and I got lost? But gladly Minho noticed my anxiousness and whenever we had to hide, he took my hand, and we hid together or close to each other to make sure none of us would get lost.

One time I had to search for the others, and I was really scared! Trees just can look so scary sometimes, when they move a bit from the wind, or their silhouettes fell on creepy spaces. But I was fast and found Felix, who was hiding behind one of these trees, quickly and shortly after him also Chris.

Lee Know was the best at hiding! He just thought about so crazy places! He even climbed inside a tree when I was searching for him. Yes, inside a tree. I guess, the tree was dead and it laid down, but there was a empty room, where he could hide, and it was really hard to find him! I was a bit worried from time to time. But after a few minutes we found him and all he said was "took you long enough!" But he chuckled and give us his bright smile, and with that I didn't worry anymore.

Luckily, I only had to search two times. So in all the other rounds I either just walked a few metres or I hide together with my Hyung to be sure, somebody would find me.

But when you think I am easy to scare, you don't know Felix! This scaredy cat, didn't leave my side the whole time, when we were heading back home, because the sun started to drown, and it got a bit darker. He clinged on my side and only released my hurting arm when I successfully delivered him home safely. He then turned to me, hugged me, and let go of me, so that Minho could bring me home. Chan was at home by then. Cause he lives a bit apart from us, he had to split up before Felix.

Minho and I were the only ones left. And we walked home, most of the time we laughed and talked.

After a bit we arrived at my house and my mother let me enter the door, I waved my Hyung goodbye and ate dinner with my parents who must have already wait for me. I told them about the day, but they just nodded and smiled, not really paying attention to me. I guess, they work much these days. That's why, right?

Before ten minutes my parents said good night to me, and I got the usual kisses on my cheek, before they turned off my lights. But I had to write about this day because it was sooo cool, so I turned them on again! I really love spending time with my friends!

But sadly, Felix has to go tomorrow again. I'm sad, but we will call each other as often as we can so it won't be that bad. And I'm okay with that. It's normal by now.

And at least I have other friends here too.

Oh, I think my parents will check on me soon, if I don't turn of the lights. My Mum wants to do something with me tomorrow, so I have to sleep now! Goodnight!

Till whenever,

Yours, Jisung

-------------------------------------
hello again,

I'd love to hear your thoughts, because it's like a really cute, busy rapper once told „the lack of interaction can lead to distraction"

hope you're all good!

have a nice das or night <33

love you