Nick Mikaelson's bio

Name: Nick Mikaelson

Parents: Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall

Sibling: Twin sister Hope Mikaelson

Friends: Caroline Forbes, Tyler Lockwood, Matt Donovan, Bonnie Bennett, Enzo, Stefan Salvatore ( His love interest's Uncle), Lexi ( His love interest's Aunt), Alaric "Ric" Saltzman, Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman, Hope Mikaelson ( His twin sister), Klaus Mikaelson ( His and his twin sister's Dad), Hayley Marshall ( His and his twin sister's mom), Damon Salvatore ( His love interests Dad), Elena Salvatore ( His love interest's Mom), Rebekah Mikaelson ( His and his twin sister's Aunt), Elijah Mikaelson ( His and his twin sister's Uncle), Vicki Donovan ( Matt's Sister), April Young ( Pastor Young's daughter), Jo Parker ( Lizzie and Josie's biological Mom), Luke Parker ( Lizzie and Josie's Biological Uncle), Olivia "Liv" Parker ( Lizzie and Josie's Biological Aunt), Kai Parker ( Lizzie and Josie's Biological Uncle), Marcel Gerard ( His and his twin sister's Adopted brother ), Kol Mikaelson (Orignal vampire and uncle and husband to Davina), Davina Claire ( Harvest Girl/Witch), and Jeremy Gilbert ( His love interest's Great cousin)

Love Interest: Angie Layla Salvatore ( Played by Katherine McNamara)

Face claim: Dominic Sherwood

A/N: This is Just about Nick Mikaelson the son of Klaus and Haley. He's also the twin brother of Hope Mikaelson.