IMPORTANT

Okay!! Hai! Now. This is the most Impotant and deepest thing I will ever say. Baby, you are important. You are worth it, your life is worth living. It might seem like Hell, but it's gonna seem like heaven after. You are hanging by a bar, your fingers might feel like their slipping and you just wanna give up and let go but YOU have the STRENGTH to hold on. Please don't leave those scars. Because your childern are going to ask what those are from. Now do you want to explain how you almost gave up? That's not a good influence. Now you put the blade down, put that knife down, put that food on your plate and enjoy your life. It's a roller coaster. There are scary parts that you want gone, but you gotta push through it. You have people who care. Don't let one little thing get to your head. If it's huge, like abuse, talk to someone. Seriously walk away from this screen right now and go call someone to help.

----------------------------------------- <- this is your life

^ ^ ^ ........................^

You're here. YOU HAVE THIS MUCH LEFT.

so please relax. I've been called mean things before but you should just stop you know why? Because you're not worthless, you're not trash, you're not what people say.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE ONE IMPORTANT PIECE TO A PUZZLE CALLED LIFE. YOU ARE SMART. YOU ARE YOU, AND LET NO ONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT.

I LOVE YOU AND STAY STRONG