Part 1

Y/n POV

Today I am moving to stars hollow, I really don't want to because that means that I have to leave my best friend Katie. We have been best friends since forever and I'm really going to miss her.

I live in Boston with my mother. My dad died two months ago so my mum wants to move for a fresh start.

"Y/n we are leaving in 5 minutes" my mother shouts from downstairs. "Okay I'm coming" I shout back. I grab my bags and head downstairs and help my mother finish loading the car.

Once we finish taking all are stuff into the new house we decide to look around town. We look around the town for a bit and see a place called Luke's. " mom I'm hungry can we stop there for food?" I ask. My mom replies with " yeah sure honey".

We go into Luke's and walk up to the man who I assume is called Luke's and ask for 2 coffees and 2 portions of pancakes.

Once the food comes me and my mom say thank you and begin to eat. Once we have finished our food I begin to leave while my mom goes to pay for the food.

On the way out I accidentally bump into a girl. "omg I'm so sorry are you okay" the girl asks. "yes I'm fine thank you" I say to her. "Are you new here" she asks " yeah I moved here today" I say back." well my names Rory it's nice to meet you" she says. "y/n. it's nice to meet you too" I reply. "Well since your new I could show you around town if you'd like" she suggested. "That would be nice" I say back to her. " well are you free now" she asks. "Yeah let me just ask my mom" I say.

I go over to my mum where she is having a conversation with Luke and say " mom is it okay if Rory shows me around town". " yeah sure honey just make sure your home by 4" she replies with. "Okay thanks mom see you later" I say while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Rory shows me around and we talk a lot. Turns out we both have a few things in common, we both like to read and she goes to chilton and that's the school I'm going to be going too.

"So where did you move from?" she asks. "Oh I moved from Boston" I answer her question with. "Oh cool my dad lives there" she says. "Nice" I say back.

Its now 10 to 4 and I am heading home turns out me and Rory are neighbours what a coincidence right.

I get home and say hi to my mom and start to unpack my stuff into my new room.

There's a knock at the door and I go to answer it and it's a women I've never seen before. "Hi I'm Rory's mom I assume your y/n and I just wanted to say welcome to the neighbourhood" Lorelai says. "thank you it's nice to meet you miss Gilmore" I say to her. My mom then comes to the door and starts to have a conversation with miss Gilmore.

I go upstairs and finish unpacking my stuff and eventually fall asleep.

Time skip to Monday

I get ready for my first day of chilton and I put on my new uniform.

That's the uniform

That's the uniform.

I go downstairs and say good morning to my mum. "What do you want for breakfast" my mum asks. " oh I'm just going to stop at Luke's for breakfast" I say to her. "Okay well good luck on your first day at chilton" she's says. " thank you. Bye" I say.

At Luke's I see Rory sitting at the counter and I sit next to her and say "hey Rory". " oh hey y/n" she's says back to me. "How are you" I ask. "I'm good thanks for asking" she says back. "Do you catch the bus" I ask her. "Yeah wanna walk to the bus stop together" she replies with. "Sure" I say

Me and Rory head to the bus stop and get on the bus and sit next to each other. "Are you nervous" she asks me. "A little" I say back. "It's gonna be okay" she says in a comforting tone. I mumble a thanks.

Once we get to chilton Rory walks me to the principles office to get my time table.

Me and Rory walk to are first class and begin to learn.

At the end of the day me and Rory catch the bus back and she asks me if I had a good first day and I reply with yes.

A couple of weeks later

Me and Rory are pretty much best friends now and we go to Luke's nearly every morning and sometimes afternoon.

Rory can't come to Luke's today though because she is busy with her boyfriend so I decide to go alone.

Once I get there I see him.....

To be continued