"Its here!"

⚠ Warning ⚠
Nsfw- lots
smut- lots

-----------------------------------------------------------
--------------꧁Chapter one꧂----------------
-----------------------------------------------------------

Noah sits behind his computer, bored
out of his mind and clicking on random pages. He finds a page claiming that his company has made a new sex toy, which surprisingly he hadn't heard of. He checked the store page of the company and indeed, he saw a new toy. Claiming to be made out of Living Latex. Noah, being an employee, got some perks if he ordered it. That has been made clear with the stash of sex toys he got cheaper than market value.

Deciding to splurge and buy one of those Living Latex sex toys. Seeing the price and doing a double take. It was seriously more expensive than he thought it would be. But still, he wanted one, so he bought it. He hated that he had to wait, but the package can't magically appear next to the doorstep immediately you know?

-----------------------------------------------------------
꧁------------Two weeks later-----------꧂
-----------------------------------------------------------

He hears the doorbell ring. He loathed the doorbell but still walked towards it. He saw a package on the doorstep with "handle with care stickers" on it and connected the dots. The company does deliver rather quickly to its employers. He said with glee as he realised that it was the new sex toy,

"Ah! It's my new sex toy! I can't wait to use it!"

I go back with the box inside, I open the box and see a catboy with only his head in the open air. The rest of him is in a new invention, living latex. The person who is inside the latex submissive to the owner of the sex toy as soon as the owner places a hand on the thigh, the latex will recognize the person as it's owner. A hole is formed in his mouth for easy use. The boy's lips formed around the hole. The latex isn't gaping the boy's hole just yet, that'll happen once the latex has a owner.

"This is my own present for myself and I can't wait for this to be my toy!"

I reach around the toy and lift it out, the boy's arms and legs are stopped at the shoulder, there is a cap on the end with a lock on it, the inside is lined with a small portal that allows the arm to be safe and the end cup to be taken off. The only difference with the legs is that they stop at the knee. I lift him out and lay it on the couch.

I reach my hand to the boy's thigh and see the latex reaching out to my hand. Eager to make me its owner. As soon as I touched it, I felt a link create to the latex and I could order it everything. First thing I wanted to see it do is lock up his dick and remove the hole in his mouth

"Hey little toy, how are you?"

As I say that, the hole is slowly melting into the rest of the suit and the latex is pushing his dick in, a lock symbol forming over his bulge. His asshole getting spread as wide as it can by the latex, the latex intruding his body a little bit, giving the toy constant little stimuli.

"I feel amazing now, around you~"

[ It wagged its tail slowly, purring already and looking at its new owner]

"What should my name be owner? I have couple choises if you can choose! you can also customise my look, body shape, and even gender! when in use I caan automatically squirt out lube and cum when needed, or if preffered, on command... My arms and legs can be unlocked also if needed, but preffered by people to keep locked, there is also my male-wife mode, where I can be as submissive as possible and be you, quote unquote, 'discord kitten'!"

[It said in a cute voice, the bells on its ears and tail ringing]

"There's more in my manual but read that later, there's also a couple toys at the bottom as it is Christmas! so you may use them for self use, or to tease me, whatever you prefer! they include different sizes for all the days in Christmas! going up to 32 inches, which is humanly impossible but is possible for me!"