Chapter 11

Harry was laying on the floor, he gave up with that foam mattress that you could feel all of the springs in, personal hygiene was something that he thought very highly of since he got out, but everything was just as dusty and mouldy as the last thing. Disgusting. 

Without warning, he heard the door unlock from the outside, his head snapped up to the door, and was met with a grey old man. He knew this was Albus Dumbledore, Tom had warned him about him, that he was a lying, deceitful old coot, with a sugar sweet smile. And true to the dark lord's word, his was smiling. It looked so fake. 

"Harry, my boy! You're alive. We searched everywhere for you, thank Merlin you're safe," Harry just stared blankly at the man with glazed looking eyes. He hoped that Dumbledore might just leave him alone so he wouldn't have to deal with this fake shit. He felt deep down for his magic, even though he couldn't use his hands for anything, that didn't mean that he couldn't use his more demonic powers. He probed the beared man's emotions and thoughts, they were all very sinister ones. He might not have been able to tell what they were exactly, but he didn't like it. 

The next thing he did, now that the door was open, was probe the magical signatures in the place he was being kept in. There were three other strong ones and five weaker ones. So nine people in total (including Dumbledore). 

He was wondering if he could manage to force his soul from his body, he'd read about it and questioned Azazel on it a couple of days before. It would allow him to check out the place he was being kept, and not be seen. Perfect win; except for the deadly risks of spending too long outside his body and not being able to get back in. 

He believed that the Positives outweigh the negatives, so he used his magic to force himself out of his body, the force was so strong that he landed on the ground, beside his bed. He shook himself quickly and got up making his way out the door. 

Without a body, he could easily travel, without opening doors or anything, just pass through them. He quickly made his way through what he believed was a large family home. He found a Ginger woman, a shaggy looking man and... Snape? in the kitchen. There were other magical signatures throughout the house, but they wouldn't be a big threat. Harry nodded to himself before travelling back up the stairs to the room that the old man was just leaving; he must've gotten frustrated, with the uncooperative husk of a body.

Not that he cared. Now, he had to get into some form of contact with Azazel or Tom. 

But how?

~480