☁November Rain ~ Axl Rose☁

Requested by Lizziedoo22

I'm so sorry this took so long to get published! I hope you like it! 💕✌️

November 1984

The rain pounded down, drenching you as you sat on the bench. Waiting for the bus was always your least favorite part of your day, and the rain didn't help. Your shitty apartment wasn't much nicer, but at least it kept you dry. Thunder rumbled overhead, making you jump. You had been terrified of storms all your life.

"Are you a runaway too?" a deep voice asked. You turned to see a boy with shocking red hair towering over you. You squinted up at him through the rain, grimacing as the heavy drops plastered your hair to your face.

"U-um yeah. I've been on my own for a little over a month now." you answered. He nodded, smirking at you.

"You got a place to go?" he asked. You nodded, shivering uncontrollably as the rain soaked through your thin work uniform.

"You can stay at my place if you want, ya know. I know we've only seen each other around town and haven't really talked but I think you're really cool." he said. You sat there, confused at what he said, until the deep rumble of his voice clicked.

"A-axl?" you said, glancing back up at him to recognize his brilliant green eyes. His brow furrowed and he took at step closer, looking down at your face as you stood up. His eyes widened and he immediately wrapped you in his strong arms, holding you close.

"Oh my god, Y/N." he muttered into your wet hair. "I haven't seen you in forever. I missed you so much." You hugged him tightly, sneezing into his chest. He pulled away from you, chuckling as he put an arm around you.

"C'mon, love. Let's get you warmed up."

Time Skip

"Here we are. It's not much but, I guess it's cozy enough." Axl said shyly. You smiled at him, thanking him when he took your thin cardigan and hung it on the coat wrack. "The bathroom is the first door on the right. Just down the hall." he said, gesturing around the corner of his apartment. You nodded, thanking him again as you shuffled into the bathroom. Your shower was filled with sneezes and coughing...and a lil bit of bubbles. You heard a light knock on the door, tensing as you realized it was Axl.

"Come in." you said softly. The door opened, and a second later it closed again. You peeked your head around the curtain, smiling when you saw one of his shirts, a pair of his boxers, and a single rose sitting atop them.

"Such a sweet boy." you whispered to yourself, that familiar fuzzy feeling settling into your stomach. You quickly finished your shower, slipping into your PJ's. When you got into the living room, you smiled when you saw Axl sitting on the couch with a stack of movies, a box of tissues and a blanket. He opened his arms, smiling softly at you.

You walked over to the couch, cuddling up to him with a smile. He gently stroked your hair, kissing the top of your head every time you sneezed. He handed you tissues and made you tea to help your sore throat. Before you knew it, you were asleep. You felt completely safe and content in his warm embrace, with your favorite movie playing in the background and some cold medicine in your system. Right before you went completely under, Axl leaned down to your ear.

"I love you so much, Y/N. Always and forever."