Chapter 21

y/n pov

Was I avoiding Jimin or was he avoiding me?

It's been 5 days since I went back home and Jimin wasn't home all these days. I heard from eomma that he was staying with Taehyung these days.

Even at school he kept his distance from me. Was he guilty for what he did?

I was walking down the corridors alone, the others were in the library and since I was bored I came out.

"Didn't I tell you to leave her alone?" I heard someone talking in the empty classroom, I was about to walk away when I heard someone groaning.

I stood at the door and lightly opened it, it was SeoJoon and someone else. When I took a closer look at the back of the person I realised it was Jimin.

He wasn't in the library with us so we thought he was with some teacher helping them.

"You bullied her with that new girlfriend that she ended up in the hospital!" Seojoon said and punched Jimin.

I waited for Jimin to fight back but he stood still, what was wrong with him?

"Seo Joon, what are you doing?" I stepped in, "y/n- I was just teaching our classmate a lesson," he said putting an arm around Jimin's shoulder, with a fake smile on his face.

"Why the fuck arent you fighting back?" I asked Jimin, who was hanging his head low. He stayed quiet.

"Seo Joon, you don't have to defend me, I know to take care of myself, so please stay away from us," I said, grabbing Jimin's hand and pulling him to my side.

"But he is bullying you, sweety, you can't let him do that!" Seojoon exclaimed.

"If pranking each other is bullying then even I was bullying him! And for your information he wasn't responsible for what happened with me, it was Jiwoo who was behind it, AND stop coming around me, I am not interested in you," I said and walked out of the room and went to the nurse's room.

Since it was almost the end of the school the nurse wasn't here.

I made him sit on the bed and got the first aid kit, "why the fuck did you let him hit you?" I asked again while cleaning his cheeks and the corner of his lips.

"Didn't I deserve that punch?" he mumbled, "even if you do only I can punch," I said and purposely dabbed the cotton hard on his cut making him wince.

"So I do deserve a punch," he sighed, "look Jimin I don't blame you for the things that happened, but I am upset that you let her use your weakness against us."

"I have always let my ego speak with you, but for the first time I am keeping it aside and talking from the bottom of my heart, y/n, you mean so much to me, I realised it this week, even though I act like I hate you I deep down care a lot about you, I don't want anything to happen to our unspoken friendship, will you please forgive me and talk to me like before," he spoke.

"Like before as in insult you in every chance I get?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him, he looked at me blankly for a moment before smiling, "I don't mind as long as you don't avoid me."

"Even I don't want this, I miss pranking you," I pouted, I was relieved that our friendship was saved.

After closing the first aid box and keeping it aside, I sat next to him, "why are you staying with Tae oppa these days?" I asked, "I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable staying there, I wanted to give you some time before apologizing," he said.

"Don't ever do something like this again, I was so hurt when you spoke like I meant nothing to you," I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I promise this is gonna be the last time," he put his arm around my shoulder. We stayed like that till the bell rang.

When we went to class to get our bags the others were already there waiting for us.

"Where have you both been and why are you hurt Jimin? Did you both fight?" oppa asked.

"We made up," Jimin said, smiling widely and putting his arm around my shoulder.

They didn't talk for a minute before they started jumping around and coming and hugging us both.

Jimin finally came home after 5 days.

"Oh you finally remembered you have a home to come back to?" eomma said as soon as she saw Jimin.

"I missed you, eomma," he ran and hugged her, making her push him away. "Finally you bought this brat home," eomma patted my head making Jimin scowl.

"She didn't bring me, I came by myself," he scoffed and walked upstairs.

We both laughed at him before I too walked upstairs.

We were to give our entrance exam soon for the University and also the graduation was close so we had a lot on our plates now.

Happy reading!💖