Chapter 11

Aleem POV

I was sitting down on my bed staring into the nothingness of my bare room. Grief happened and I had trashed my room and all my inventions that were in my room are now .... broken.

~Ring~

~Ring~

~Ring~

~Ring~

I let my new phone go to voicemail, but I don't feel like checking it. But then it starts ringing again with the same unknown number. I decide to answer it this time.

"Hello?"

"Is this Aleem L/N?"

"Um Yeess?"

"Sir your presence is needed at *parents address*"

That was my parents house they lived in after they moved away from the other house that, right burned down.

"Why am I needed there? And how do you know who I am?"

"Well we need to talk to one of the children of the murdered and your name was on a picture."

Wait my parent had picture of us up on the wall, so they still cared for us.  I started to sniffle and hold tear from falling.

"Okay, I'll be they in about and hour or so, I need to get ready"

"Alright sir we'll see you there and find out what happened"

They then hang up. I stopped holding the tears and let them fall. After some crying I got ready. I went to Uncle Nick and asked him to take me to the house. Luckily it was his day off. Off we were to see and hopefully get answers to what had happened to our parents for the sake of my sister and me.