3.

Author POV
Freddy was going to the door to the stairs before slowing down. You realized he wasn't moving anymore and spoke up "Freddy? What's up?" Freddy didn't respond for a second before replying with "I could bring you to my friends. They are very nice don't worry." You could tell Gregory wasn't sure, but you wanted to meet the others. "Well? Let's go!" You were ecstatic.

Freddy laughed a bit, but moved towards Chica's room. "We meet in Chica's room to see eachother sometimes. Though Monty hasn't been able to come for obvious reasons." Freddy started to talk on about the group and how amazing they were. You and Gregory got tired of him talking and almost slept, but you finally got to your destination. "Hey Chica?" Freddy called out after opening the door.

Chica's POV
I was talking to Roxy about random things before Freddy came in. "Hey Chica?" I heard him say. I turned around and replied "Yes?" Freddy looked worried for a second before he 'whispered' to himself. He's made to be loud obviously. Then his chest hatch opened up to show- . . .TWO KIDS?? "WHAT THE BWAK-" "Language!" Freddy told me. "You can't tell me lAnGuAgE when there are two kids inside of you!" I yelled out. I looked at Roxy to see her reaction and she wasn't any different than me. The kids jumped out and one of the kids held the others hand in a more defensive way.

They both seemed to have different personalities as one has a protective look and the other is pretty calm. "Why are they here?" Roxy stopped the silence in the room. Freddy looked down at them. "Our (Guardian) didn't show up. We were dropped off at the daycare." One of them said. "Well then, they must be somewhere right?" I questioned before Roxy replied with "No, it's almost closing time and everyone is gone." That's when I noticed one of the kids and Freddy being teary eyed. "Who will take care of them?" I said trying to hint at something. Roxy was confused for a second. "What are you talking about-" My eyes said it all as I looked at her then Freddy. After a few minutes she got the memo "Oohhh..Chica no that's a bad idea."

Freddy looked at us both confused. "What's a bad idea?" He questioned. I looked at him "I was thinking that you could take care of them. You found them and you're the most caring." Freddy looked almost tearful again. "Does that mean I'm a dad?" Roxy cut in again "No, like I said, it's not a good idea." I answered "Oh you're right! We should all take care of them." They all looked at me shocked. "What?" I questioned. Roxy's eyes went to a bit of anger "We aren't babysitters!" I looked at her like she was stupid. "No, but we are still made for kids. These two aren't babies so it's not too hard." I said matter of factly.

Roxy and I started to bicker a little before Freddy butted in. "I don't mean to interrupt, but we do have daycare attendants-" then the older one yelled out "No! Not the daycare attendant. Okay?"

Freddy's POV
I saw that Gregory was uncomfortable with the thought of the daycare attendants, meanwhile (Y/N) looked pleased with the mention of them. "Why not? They- well, Sundrop is nice." Gregory looked at me glaring slightly "He's so creepy. Also what do you mean by they?" That's when I realized he didn't know. "Sure, but he means no harm and what I meant was. . .there is a attendant for day and another for night. When you should be sleeping." Gregory was a bit confused looking, but shrugged it off which relieved me.

I saw that Chica was about to speak when we heard a thud. Roxy sighed as she got up and out the door walking past Gregory and (Y/N). "You three should hang out or something instead of being in my room." Chica suggested some activities. I nodded and picked both Gregory and (Y/N) up since it wouldn't be a long walk. After exiting the room I started to walk to the right, past Montgomery's and Roxanne's room. Before I could fully pass Monty's however, there was a thud on the window. Both of the boys jumped a bit. "It's okay. It's just Monty being Monty it's nothing to be worried about." I spoke softly to both of them. I continued walking while (Y/N) started to mess with my hat. Obviously my hat is metal and made to not come off so he was really just touching it. I got to the door and was going to let them down, but I saw a figure run next to me.

End.