the roads

I start walking out of the building i finally let all my tears out as I was walking, I looked both ways then crossed the road, desided to take the long way, instead of the way i took to get there.

-- 5 minutes later --
A suddon shadow of someone walking from the sun made me have a flash back..

-- flash back --

Yeah I know you like that. Harder? I thought you'd never ask. He started pushing in further and further as I tried to scream, but the tape was over my mouth

-- Christophers pov --

There has to be something wrong, she never like this, I continue to stay back but not to far but not to close where she sees me, she's about to turn into the road where there isn't a sign you can cross at, there's a car coming. They aren't stopping, my heart pounds, I run up to Liv and grab her arm and pull her back

"STOP IT NO- DON'T HURT ME IM SORRY" Mariska saids crying. I look her in the eyes then hug her so tight.

-- Mariskas pov --

My life flashed before my eyes as Chris pulled me, I thought he was back, following my to do it again, I closed my eyes as hard as I could hoping it wasnt the guy. "STOP IT NO- DONT HURT ME IM SORRY" I cry as hard as I could trying to breath, but the crying took over, Chris then hugged me, it took a second to realize who it was. "Chris.."

"What happened!? Are you okay!? Are you really thinking Abt cookies..?" Chris said, I could tell he had many questions. I just snugged into his neck as he carried me to a chair

"I- I can't.. Its dumb." I say trying to look him in the eye but all I can do is cry, trip over my words and put my face in my hands.

-- Christophers pov --

I don't know if I should hug her, give her space, or just take her home. After seeing her cry for 2 minutes not stopping at the bench I picked her up bride style and carried her to my apartment.

" Shh.. it's okay.." I said to her trying to comfort her while we were on the way to my apartment.

-- Mariskas pov --

Should I tell him..? I feel like if I do I'll just be a broken Benson.. I need to be badass benson. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have walked the short way..