Intro

This will basically be the other Multivers harem series I started.

Except the ladies will be yandere and it will be provided by your genie that is also yandere.

Will work on later

You are just going about your day. When you come across a mysterious lamp. Just sitting there.

Not able to resist temptation. You pick it up and rub the lamp.

A puff of green smoke and

She appears

GENIE;Oh, greetings human

GENIE;Oh, greetings human. I just want to start by(she stretched and grunting. Soon she stops and looks at you)Doing that and what I originally wanted to say before I felt the sudden urge to stretch. Is thank you for freeing me from that Lamp. I know I'm still a prisoner of it. You just let me out of there and I really appreciate it.

"No problem"

You say stunned.

GENIE;Oh, is my master suprised that his lamp actually houses a real genie?

You nod.

GENIE;Yeah, that's the normal response I usually get. Just process this as much as you need.

A time skip.

"O k, I guess my 1 st wish would be to have great luck with love"

GENIE;I can't make any 1 fall in love with people.

"I did not expect it. I meant to have great luck just generally in love"

GENIE;Oh(blushed)That I can do. What do you hope with this wish?

"That I will be able to find a great woman that I can love and will love me. We have a great family"

GENIE;So, you just want to have a happy life?

"That's pretty much what I desire for this wish"

GENIE;Well, let it be done Master.

She gets close and gave you a kiss on the lips.

You pass out.

What Fandom should be 1 st? Please comment on your opinion.

So, until next time.

Now, just because I love this video