CHAPTER 3

"The lowest scorer will be expelled," Aizawa warned.

Once again, Bubble Girl appeared, each time saying something new to the teacher. " It's only the first day! I mean, even if it weren't... That's totally unfair!!!"

"Natural disasters, highway pileups, rampaging villains, calamity is always right around the corner." Mr. Aizawa stared at the bubble girl in disappointment. "I'd say Japan is full of unfair things." Mr. Aizawa sighed as he continued the lecture. "Heros are the ones who correct all that unfairness. If you hoping to spend your evenings hanging out at McDonald's, I'm sorry to tell you that for the next three years U.A. will run you through the wringer." Mr. Aizawa smiles faintly at us all."That's Plus ultra, Use your strengths to overcome it all. So bring it"

" The Demonstration is over, now it's for real." The games began.

Event number one was the 50-meter dash. In a race between a frog girl and a boy with glasses, the glasses boy won in 3.04 seconds. 'I think his quirk it's perfect.' Y/n thought. Y/n Walked up to him. "Hi, I'm L/n Y/n nice to meet you." Y/n put their hand out. The glasses boy shool it while saying.

"I'm Iida Tenya." He kept in contact for more the five seconds. 'Perfect' Y/n thought. Then it was Y/n's turn. Using Iida's quirk and flew past a boy with a navel laser. Y/n turned back to normal.

"WHAT??!!!" everyone said, surprised by Y/n's quirk. Y/n just giggled. The next event was grip strength. Observing the boys and girls see which quirk is perfect. They found a boy with six arms and a mask. Y/n walked up to him.

"Hi, I'm L/n Y/n, what's your name." They walked up and held out their hand.

"Shoji Mezu, nice to meet you L/n" He held their hand. They counted five seconds.

"L/n your turn." Mr.Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir." Y/n walked up to it and used Shoji's quirk and got a better grip. Next was the standing long jump. Y/n approached Bakugo. "Hi-"

"Go away extra." He said. Y/n rubbed his head for five seconds and dashed off. "HEY!! GET BACK HERE STUPID ASS COPYCAT BITCH!!!!"

"Nope!!!" Y/n yelled back. They went back to the standing long jump and got a good score with Bakugo's quirk. "Hehe"

The fourth event was side-to-side, they found a guy that was shorter than them with purple balls on his head. 'Perfect' Y/n walked up to him. "Hihi cutie." They said.

"Oh my god, boobs(if you have them okay)," He said. They were kinda weirded out but they needed his quirk.

"What?" Y/n said as they patted his head for five seconds then walked off. That scored them one of the best. Next was softball throwing. Y/n walked up to the bubble girl and touched her. They threw the ball and got infinity as well. "Perfect."

The green-haired boy threw the ball, but it didn't go as far. Then Mr. Aizawa and the green-haired boy talked and then the boy got a 705.3m. Then the Bakugo guy got angry and raced after him. Honestly, Y/n was just talking to Kirishima and a pink girl she met named Ashido Mina.

So this is class 1-A

Okay okay, okay, can you guys guess your quirk, hint it's not copy I swear on it, but it has something to do with copying.