Drabbles01

.....

The Winter Cup just ended a few moments ago, with the Seirin High claiming the victory. It was a challenging basketball game between the two teams. Still, every player can't deny that they indeed enjoyed the game.

Mayuzumi Chihiro, unlike all of this teammates, is quite happy with the result. After all, if there is someone who knew Kuroko Tetsuya's struggle to achieve his win, his team win, then it will be Mayuzumi himself.

Kuroko Tetsuya, Chihiro's angelic, sweet, and cute little brother who will do everything for the people he called friends. His little brother who comes to love, hate, and still find himself loving basketball all over again. It may be silly for the others, but Mayuzumi understands his little brother well, and he will support him no matter what.

"Alright, everyone, it's time to leave. Make sure you have all your things with you," Coach Eiji Shirogane said to get his players' attention. Everyone then rechecks all of their belongings while quietly chattering to each other. Yes, they lost, but it didn't mean the end of the world after all.

Akashi Seijuro watches his teammates do their things and notice how their only third-year starter take a book out of his bag and hold it. Well, Mayuzumi-san can read everywhere, no matter the situation. Akashi sighs when he remembers all the rude things he had said and done to the other during the game earlier. He'll indeed apologize for that later.

As they walk out of their locker room, head high like the king they are, almost everyone notices them and still looks at them with admiration.

"Mayuzumi-san! That's a great game! I didn't expect that you'll be playing against him" A cheerful voice suddenly greeted their Phantom man. They look at their left and see someone with chestnut-colored hair, while the lower part is darker brown. He has brown-colored eyes and in average height. He's the kid who shouted for Seirin Phantom man when the other team is slowly losing hope! The uncrowned kings and Akashi thought.

"Thank you Shigehiro-kun. It's been a long time. I'm glad that you are doing well." Mayuzumi said with his I-don't-care-flat-monotone voice, but everyone can say that the word spoken is genuine. This made Akashi curious. He knows that the person is called Ogiwara Shigehiro, Kuroko Tetsuya's childhood friend. So for Mayuzumi-san to talk with this Ogiwara is strange for him. Why are they so familiar with each other? Is the unasked question.

"Ne, Mayuzumi-san, I saw him glaring at you earlier. Is something wrong?" Ogiwara asked, this shock the three uncrowned kings and even Akashi. The two know each other, so instead of interfering (or leaving, as they are supposed to do), they just stand there and watch. The question made Mayuzumi sigh and shook his head a little.

"The middle school graduation. I do have a valid reason though. He's being a brat again," Mayuzumi said in his I-give-up tone.

"Pft... so that's why. Well, I wish you good luck with that, Mayu-yu. We need to go now, Bye" Ogiwara snickered at Mayuzumi before leaving. Mayuzumi just silently whispered, "Another brat," then continued walking. This leaves the four spectators speechless. What just happened in front of them? And who's "Him" they are talking about? Akashi actually has speculation about that matter, very bad speculation that he wishes not to confirm.

Not all wish come true, Akashi said to himself as the five of them stopped at the Seirin team's commotion with the Generation of Miracle members and some of their new teammates. Murasakibara sharing his snacks with Mitobe, Himuro talking to Kagami, Kise, and Aomine arguing at some nonsense, Takao, Izuki, and Imayoshi form a little group so is Hyuuga, Kasamatsu and Otsubo, then Aida and Momoi having some girl moments, while the rest is actually having a civil conversation.