Tinder part 2

I hope you're enjoying and feel free to give feedback

_________________________________

Y/N POV

"So Y/N when can we meet your girlfriend? You guys have been dating for 2 weeks now and Kane is the only one who has met her" Sam complains. "Okay fine how about I invite them to our show tonight and you can meet her then," I say finally giving up, "Yes!" Noah says excitedly. "Okay I'll text her," I say as we pack the things for the gig. 

"Damn the stage is huge" Kane yells running into the middle of the stage. "So Y/N is your girlfriend coming?" Noah asks in a sing-songy voice "Yes all 4 of them are coming" I say rolling my eyes. We had to do a soundcheck and set up all day the concert was sold out so the crowd was gonna be crazy. The last few days had been pretty crazy our tour was starting in 3 weeks and we had a lot to do.

Vic POV

"Hey, guys we're going to Y/N's band's show tonight apparently the gig is huge there band's called akşam karanlıği it means dusk" (if my translation is wrong to let me know I don't speak Turkish I used translation) I announce to the guys. "So Vic we're going home in two weeks have you told Y/N yet?" Damiano asks putting a damper on my happy mood, "Well no but I don't know how to tell her I just really like her" I say sadly. "So Vic have you finally slept with her?" Thomas asks and I throw a pillow at him "fuck off, go talk to your girlfriend" I say leaving to get ready for the concert. 

"Are you Victoria?" The security guard asks "um yes" I say a little confused "you and your friends have VIP passes you can come to sit backstage" he says directing us away. "Hey Y/N," I say hugging up from behind her "hey it's good to see you, did you guys get the Passes?" she asks "yeah we did thank you so much," Ethan says "Y/N come on!" someone yells from one of the wings "coming!" she yells "I gotta go I'll see you guys later," she says running off. The 4 of us piled into one of the wings so we could see the band, they were so good and Y/n looked really fucking hot "damn Vic you didn't tell me she was a drummer or a fucking badass" Ethan says impressed, "she is good" Thomas says impressed. We watched the show it was amazing the songs were great it really showed why they were such a big rock band in Turkey. "You guys were so good," I say hugging Y/N "oh shoot I forgot to introduce you all" Y/N laughs "this is Noah, Kane and Sam" Y/n introduces "Hi I'm Damiano and that's Thomas and Ethan," Damiano says gesturing to them each. "Tell her" I hear Sam whisper to Y/N, Y/n grabs my hand and pulls me away from the others "tell me what?" I ask nervously "what are you married or something?" I whispered anxiously, "what no Vic," Y/n says quickly "Noah, Sam, Kane and I are going on tour in 3 weeks," she says looking sad. "W-well w-we are going back to Italy in 2 weeks," I say and then she pulls me into a hug "well it just so happens that our first stop is Italy," Y/N says her voice says muffled against my hair. "You are?" I ask pulling away and kissing her, "can you guys stop making out and come on!" Kane yells "we're going out drinking," Thomas says coming over. 

"Actually sorry I can't come we have a meeting with our label and manager but you guys go I'll see you all in the morning," Y/N says grabbing her bag from the floor."Who has a meeting at 9 at night?" Ethan asks "you've obviously never been to Turkey meetings are set at all hours of the day or night" Noah explains. "Can I come I don't really feel like drinking?" I ask not wanting to go out without her "yeah of course" Y/n says taking my hand.

"Ahh, Y/n It's good to see you I just wanted to discuss with you about the tour" A woman in a pantsuit says sitting down. After a few minutes teh meeting was almost finished "oh and y/n let teh others know that when you get to Italy there is a meeting set up for you 4 I will send you the details later" she gestures vaguely. "God it's freezing out here"I shiver "here," Y/N says draping her coat around me "no it's fine" I protest trying to take it off "no It's fine your hotel isn't far from here I'll walk you back" Y/n confirms. I lean in and kiss her  "do I have to go back to my hotel" I whine "not if you don't want to, do you want a cupcake there's a 24-hour bakery not far from here" Y/n suggests, "mm sure" I agree. 

We order our cupcakes and sit at a table, I couldn't help but look into her deep eyes kept pulling me in and all I wanted to do was pull her close. "Can I kiss you?" I ask her as she wraps her arm around my waist "would I ever say no to you?" she asks kissing me. "C-Can I come back to your place?" I ask apprehensively, "you sure you want to?" Y/N asks and all I do is nod. 

Once we got back to her apartment I was immediately self-conscious  Y/N was tall and beautiful and just looking at her made me feel anxious and like she was too good for me. She pulls me into her room and I kiss her fast and desperate, I begin to unbutton her shirt "is this okay" I ask tensely and she nods. I sold my hands down to her jeans and pull them off "god your perfect" I breathed and Y/N flips us over and begins to take my clothes off "you sure you're okay with this?" Y/N asks cautiously "I trust you" is all I say.

________________________________________________

Hey I hope you enjoyed would you guys maybe want to read this as it's own story this imagine will end here but  I have so much more I want to write and so much to progress in this story so I think I'm just going to put this all into its own story would you want to read that.