Truth or dare, without the dare

"The blonde one with the Texan accent-" the minute the words left her, Hazel tried to swallow them back, but it was like fighting against the tide of an angry river. "Don't know who the hell Voldemort is, I heard Texans had weird ways of calling things but didn't know they had weird taste in French names too-"

"You didn't have to point out my accent-" Will's face was red, his voice low and hushed as if trying to hide the Texan lilt in them even more.
"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry-"

"Enough!" The stern bespectacled woman spoke with enough authority to make Hazel feel both ashamed and bristled. If anything she should have been the one to scold the woman, age paradox be damned.

The child of Pluto tried to take account of all the people in the room who pointed wands at her and her companions, but they all just seemed like the strangest assortment of mortals she's ever seen.

The stern woman with green robes she hasn't seen since Miss Roberta passed away CENTURIES ago, a haggard man with greasy black hair and eyes only marginally less crazy than Leo's, someone with a scarred face, peg legs, and a swiveling blue...thing on his face.

The stern woman spoke again, and Hazel started paying attention to her, maybe if she acted all nice and cooperative with whatever potion they fed her, Nico and Will could MAYBE get a clue on how to get the schist out of here.

The woman seemed to have calmed down, her shoulders less tense but her face still pallid and pale, "So neither of you three know about the Dark Lord, I see, I see, but you must understand why we must take precautions and why we brought you here, which brings me to my next question. What are you doing here?"

"We-I, I was here trying to check up on some people from my camp, I go there during the summer and all and sometimes my friends go to other parts of the world and I need to-", Hazel tried to focus her attention into one last escape plan while feeding half truths out of an uncooperative mouth.

"And those two? What are they here for?"

Hazel hesitated for a moment before the technical truth spilled out of her, her tongue feeling looser and less constrained by the potion. "They came over to accompany me, see their camp is like a sister organization and sometimes we just happen to- have similar places to pick up newcomers-"

The woman sighed, as if sensing the potion's effectiveness has come to a close and helped Hazel up from her chair with surprising gentleness. Her stern face relaxing to one less hostile, but still carrying hints of suspicion.

"And what exactly is the name of these camps you go to, young lady?" She asked in a softer voice as she started moving to help Nico off his chair. His pale face growing paler in his close proximity to the other woman as she gently brushed imaginary dust of his shoulders, his fingers flexing away from summoning his sword.

"Ah, well, I go to Camp Jupiter, have been for about a year now, Nico and Will go to Camp HalfBlood," a moment of silence reigned over the room as the woman looked strangely at the names before sighing and walking over to Will.

"Perhaps we have been to-" a wince as she waved her wand and a cushion turned into a tea set. Setting it on a table as she transfigured the wooden chairs into comfortable pillowy seats. Hazel took some time to marvel at the stick as it continued to move this way and that, turning the once frightening interrogation room to something more lived in. She had never known anything to control the mist so convincingly, the ability to feel the mist swirling around the woman before being channeled into the wand.

"-harsh on you children, this is a matter that should have been handled with utmost delicacy," at this she subtly glared at the other occupants of the room. Before motioning for the three of them to take a seat on the now furnished table with a tea set and cushioned seats.

"We won't make you answer any more question with veritaserum. We can handle this like reasonable parties, yes?" The lady smiled professionally, but Hazel still saw the twinge of nervousness underneath it. The spirit of an adult with much to lose and not knowing what to do with the pressure of it, in a way it almost reminded her of her mother, and she might have fully cooperated if she didn't have the lives of her friends at stake.

Like a well oiled machine, Hazel and Nico covered their ears as Will released an ear splitting whistle, and Hazel winced in guilt when the mortals started crumbling to the ground.
'No time for that though, it's either them or us-' Hazel thought as she made the metal bits of a portrait come loose and smack the three adults at the back of their heads. Putting great care to not cause more harm then needed.

"We're really sorry," Nico started, while striding to the door, opening it soundlessly with some effort, "but you're not going to whatever it is you think you can do with my boyfriend-"

And with that, they escaped the strange room.

But now what?