~chapter 1: small smiles ~

Caitlyn pov
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I hear the light ring of a small bell as i walk into the cosy art store immediately drawing my attention to the neatly kept art supplies and dim sunset lighting.

"Hello!" A chirpy sweet voice greets themself, i look over to a nice comfortable desk as i spot a woman wearing a sweet cozy smile "hello" i say waving at the woman.

"Can i help you with anything" she asks as i shake my head no but i shoot her a small smile, "alright! Just call out if you need something!" She says calling out softly before looking back down at her desk.

I stare at the girl behind the desk observing all her different features it might seem weird but my eyes are just drawn to her appearance, her short fluffy purple hair slightly in her face, yellow electric eyes, the piercings travelling up her ears and her nose piercing, the snake bits on her lips.
And the vertical labert piercing, i look away blushing feeling creepy for staring.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Ze pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I start to sketch on the small piece of paper the girl who had came into my small art shop, she was pretty ive got to admit, but yet it felt weird to do I don't know her name yet.

"Hey are these your sketchbooks?" The girl asks flipping through sketchbooks of mine on display just for the sake for others to look through them just to see what another artist has created "oh yes!" I reply happily as i walk over and look at the drawings.

"Theyre really good" the girl says sweetly looking up to make eye contact with me "thank you" i smile before changing direction to do other things, "whats your name by the way" i say in a friendly manner towards her "caitlyn,  and you?" She says applying the same energy back "im ze" i say in a happy tone to keep the mood high.

"Is that short for something?" Caitlyn asks making me freeze up slightly not thinking she would ask that question "uh-... yes its short for zero" i mumble turning around to face her, she smiles a small one but sweet "thats a pretty name" she says sweetly making me chuckle.

I make my way back to my desk, i really need a coffee if im wanna make it through the day so im going to get some delivered.

i quickly call up the cafe across the street and order a medium flat white to which theyll bring it over for me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Vi pov
//////////////////////////

"Vi can you deliver the coffee to the art shop across the road" my co-worker asks me politely "im not getting paid to deliver" i scoff as i watch them roll their eyes "dont be a bitch" they utter out before handing me the coffee and shoving me out the door.

I sigh before checking the road nad  crossing the it, i push the door open and feel an overwhelming feeling of comfort as i walk into the small art store "woah.." i mutter with a small smile crossing my face "hi!" A honey sweet voice says making me look at the desk.

"Im guessing this is your coffee" i say while in awe of the girl "mmh!" She hums softly walking over and grabbing the coffee from my hands "how much is does that one come too?" She asks sweetly with a soft cheeky smile "o-oh um its 4.50" i say with pink tinted cheeks as she hands me the money.

"Thank you!" She says with a chuckle as im lost for words "uh no worries, have a good day" i say sheepishly before making my way out the door and immediately taking a large breath in, i think i might just take up art.

As stand out the front of the cafe i hear the ding of the bell on the door from across the road making me spin around to spot a girl with dark blue hair walk out and walk a bit up the street to the library, why is there so many hot people coming out from that art store!

What is going on with me why do i feel warm when ive just only had a glimpse at both of them.