Sero-tonin

You and Sero had been friends since early middle school when your moms found out that they worked together. At first it was a little awkward until that one day that changed everything.

~Flashback~

Eleven year old you was currently hiding in the safety that was your room. The reason being a certain male around your age with midnight black hair. Him and his mom were over at your house and you didn't feel like trying to be social today. However when you heard a knock come from your door, your curiosity got the better of you and when you opened it, your sight was met with none other than Hanta Sero himself. "Can I come in?" he asks, already halfway through the door. "I guess you can" you grumbled while rolling your eyes. He looked around your room and eventually saw your Pro Hero card collection. "No way! You have so many!" Your previous annoyance with him faded away in that in that moment. "Do you want to look through them?" You asked hesitantly to which he responded with an enthusiastic nod and a wide smile. Later when his mom was ready to take him home, she was pleased to find you both playing with some figurines that were a mix of both yours and his, in your room. After that he started coming over more often, playing games and spending time with each other. You set the small toy down and moved in front of him "Hey Hanta!, lets pinky promice to both be heros when we grow up!" The male looked up at you with a wide, goofy grin on his face "Yeah!" He held out his pinkie to which you immediately linked it with yours.

~Currently~

It didn't come to a surprise to you when you found out that Hanta had gotten into UA. His letter came fairly early so you weren't too worried about not having yours yet. But when around a week passed and you still hadn't gotten anything, you started to lose any hope of getting in. One night when you were on your daily facetime with him and drawing, your mom knocked on your door. "Come in mo-" you couldn't even finish your sentence before Sero piped in "HI MOM!!" The woman laughed lightly. "Hi honey. (Y/n) a letter arrived for you today." she said while handing it to you. You grabbed it and looked at it curiously. Your mom left to give you some privacy "what do you think it is Hanta?" you glanced up at him to see him shrug "Must be a letter from one of your boyfriends" you gasped and laughed a little "Hanta! We both know that isn't true.you glanced down at the envelope for a moment before finaly deciding to open it.

However when you did, you nearly had a heart attack at the hologram that began speaking to you as soon as it was open. After collecting your thoughts and readjusting in your chair, you shot a glare at the laughing male. You listened to what it said closely. "I got into UA Hanta!!" You let out and looked at him excitedly. He smiled brightly "That's great! Maybe we'll be in the same class!" You nodded and smiled "I think im gunna go to bed now, its pretty late" You heard him let out a little whine "Aw c'mon (Y/n). At least show me what you were drawing" This made you blush a little since it was mostly light sketches of him and some facial expressions he was making while you were on call. "Mmm no. I don't think I will" You smirked "Bye Hanta!" His eyes went wide "(Y/n) I swear if you-" He didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before you hung up with a little giggle.

A while later and you were enrolled into 1-A. On your first day you got a little lost but still managed to make it to class on time. When you walked in you saw a few heads turn to you but only one of them made your eyes go wide "Hanta!" you yelled right before running into his arms that were already open and waiting for you to fill. Once you wrapped your arms around his torso he smirked and lifted you off the ground, spinning you around for a second. Eventually he put you down and smiled at you brightly "Hi (y/n)" A groan could be heard from a male with golden blonde hair next to you too "Awe come onnnn! How come you got a hottie and I dont!" This comment made you and your dark haired friend both blush. "O-Oh...we're not actually dating" He rubs his neck, obviously embarrassed. The blonde male grew a devilish smile and grabbed your hand with a bow. "The name's Denki. Should I call you something other than beautiful?" He winked with a smirk and kissed your hand gently. "U-um (y-y/n) is fine" you said with a small blush as you pulled your hand away and slightly leaned into Sero. "What did mom say about being friends with loud blondes?" You whispered to him to which he quietly replied "She said as long as they aren't as loud as you its fine" You gasped offendedly "Rude!" He laughs at you a little and you couldn't help but crack a smile as his melodic laugh echoed through your mind.