chapter 5: lamo

one day on the ugly ass kingdom, sea fairy finds moonlight cookie! "moonlight cookie! its so good to see you again!! i missed you!!" sea fairy said. "i missed you too! wanna come by my place today?" moonlight cookie said. "are you kidding? of course! what time tho?" sea fairy asked. "right now bitch!" moonlight cookie said. "oh ok!" moonlight grabbed sea fairy by the arm and rushed to her mansion. sea fairy was shocked by how the mansion was so big! "wanna watch some movies sea fairy?" moonlight asked. "sure!" see fairy said. moonlight and sea fairy watched some movies about murders and shit. then, moonlight started to feel very, very horny. "hey sea fairy, do you maybe wanna come to my bedroom for a little bit with me?" moonlight said. "oh sure!" sea fairy said. sea fairy followed moonlight to her room. then, moonlight jumped on her bed and asked sea fairy, "have you ever had lesbian sex before?" "no i haven't" sea fairy answered. "congratulations, it will be your first time if you like" moonlight stated. then, sea fairy started to become very, very horny. "you know, i'm actually starting to become wet" sea fairy said. "so, let's have some fun." sea fairy replied. moonlight and sea fairy started to make out for 30 minutes. then, they started to take of their clothes until they were naked. sea fairy started to eat out moonlight with memory because sea fairy kinda remembers that one time she watched lesbian porn. "aah~ aaahh," moonlight moaned as she dug sea fairy's face in her pussy. sea fairy licked faster, faster, and faster. "aaaaahh~ AAAHH~" moonlight moaned as she was enjoying the moment of her life. after she cummed, sea fairy found a dildo on a strap, a normal dildo, a vibrator, and more that was moonlights closet. "how about we use the sex toys in your closet?" sea fairy asked. "eh i don't mind" moonlight answered. sea fairy walked over to the closet and grabbed the strap. moonlight helped her put it on and where to put it in. when sea fairy figured it out, sea fairy put the dildo in moonlights pussy. as sea fairy was thrusting, and thrusting, and thrusting, she realized that she had feeling for moonlight! as soon as sea fairy realized, she thrusted harder, and harder, and harder. moonlights nipples were has hard as the ice in antarctica just waiting to be sucked on. after sea fairy was done with the strap, she took off her fake pussy, and revealed her 72in dick! moonlight was shocked that she shot up from the position she was in and made sea fairy sit down on the bed. moonlight began to crawl up to sea fairy and started to make out with her while jerking off sea fairy. after she was done she looked down at sea fairy's dick. sea fairy's dick was as hard as steel waiting for someone to make it rust (if you know what i mean😉). then, moonlight began to get down to eye level of sea fairy's dick. moonlight began to suck on sea fairy's dick slowly, then began to go faster, and faster, and faster, and faster. sea fairy was covering her mouth trying not to moan as loud as she could. as moonlight was slurping and sucking on sea fairy's dick, sea fairy took her hands off her mouth and started to moan like crazy and started to push moonlights head deeper. sea fairy cummed so much, moonlight had to swallow 10 times for all of it to go down. espresso and madeleine came running to moonlights mansion to see what was going on since they thought they heard screaming. when they saw moonlight and sea fairy naked, they got a boner that could cut steel!!
espresso and madeleine started to take off their clothes as their dicks were flopping around. moonlight and sea fairy got really aroused and let espresso and madeleine join them. moonlight was having the time of her life when 3 enormous cocks were inside her. moonlight was in love with these cocks just throbbing and throbbing until they stopped. all the cocks sticky cum was in her now. she was amazed and she couldn't walk for 4 days! that's how amazing it was for her.