Life restart

-chap 2
Rumbling of footsteps was heard here and there maids rushing in and out of the room, Jennette woke up seeing an unfamiliar room, she scans the place she was currently in, her vision focus on the pale women beside her. brunette hair, green eyes and a mole under it's lips the looks of the women was very similar to her.

"who is she?  What's going on" Jennette thought she was startled out of her thoughts when the women  scream the words "THIS CHILD WILL TAKE ME TO HIGHER GROUNDS!" Jennette was confuse on what the women said "is she talking to me?Higher ground,what does she mean by that.she look so pale" Jennette tried to say this words to her "ms are you okay?" but nothing came out as if she has no strength to even open her mouth, her focus went back to the women beside her she could see her eyes were now closed no breathing was heard, a maid who was holding a wet towel said "is she dead?" the room went silent when a physician came in and went to check, beside the physician was a guy in his late 20s he has white hair and a replica of dark golden eyes.

"uncle?!" Jennette was terrified remembering what the assassinator said (i am only doing what the duke ordered) she wants to stand up and run away from him terrified of how he sent the man to assassinate her,  but then again she somehow can't move her body, frustrated Jennette cried, roger look at the maid who was now going to handle the infant the maid aymi pick up Jennette and wrap her in a warm blanket rocking her arms for the baby to be quiet, and it did work but on the other hand Jennette was surprise why was she crying like A baby. "why am i being carried like a baby?  Can a 15 years old be carried like this?" the moment she thought of that realization hit her, she remembered what happened how she died in assassination and how she made a deal with a reaper.

"so he really did restarted my life if that so this must be when i was born" Jennette tried to turned her head back to the scene but failed to do so  luckily the maid change her position . Now her vision was completely fucos on the scene that was currently happening. "she must be my mother" Jennette thought while she continued watching.

After the doctor confirmed penelope is dead they covered her in a white blanket they bowed there head for a moment to pay respect and good bye to  penelope judith the oldest daughter of the house judith.

Roger made A announcement to the people who was inside to not tell a single soul about today and also to keep there mouth shut about Jennette being part of the royal family.

"so this is how uncle was able to hide my identity for this long, that's why most of the made doesn't know i have jewelled eyes only specific maids are pick" Jennette thought recalling how she have to hide her eyes even if it's inside the minor.

Roger stared at the maid with baby Jennette in her arms, he move his feet walking towards them Jennette can't help but be alert i mean he wouldn't do anything to an infant right.

"from now on you will be taking care of Jennette make sure to zip your mouth don't tell anyone about her identity don't and don't talk to anyone about this matter, am i clear"roger told the maid his voice was stern "yes mi' lord" the maid answered, roger eyes went to the baby aymi was holding aymi notice and told roger "do you want to hold her mi' lord?" the maid shift Jennette in another position for roger to be able to grab her properly when roger lift Jenette she can't help but fill tense up.

Jennette was now in roger's arm he keep looking at her mention how she looks just like her mother "don't worry i will take care of you as if you're my own daughter" roger said while rocking the baby. Jennette started to tear up she tried to lifr her baby arms but failed obviously she only made a little movement in her cute fingers "lies you sent someone to kill me!  Your a bad guy i won't trust you anymore!" Jennette thought crying her eyes out, roger made a confusing look wondering why was she crying, the maid chuckled while watching the two. after a few minutes he give back Jennette back to her nanny for the reason she kept crying in his arms.

"all of the child needs are now in the room if there's something else that you need tell the head maid, remember don't let Jennette out of her room if her eyes isn't covered." roger said to her before leaving the room.

"sigh looks like I'll be your nanny from now on Jennette" aymi said to the child she was carrying, Jennette just look at her when another maid approach them "you should bring the child to it's room her clothes are already prepared so is her milk"the maid told aymi she nodded in response. The both of them left that stuffy room.
.
.
.
Aymi place Jennette at her cradle she started to clean her with a warm towel and cloth her up when she was done aymi took the baby bottle that was place at the wooden table she shakes it up and down so the substance would mix together she pick up Jennette in her arms aymi put the baby bottle on Jennette's little mouth attempting to make her fall asleep. At first Jennette thought it was weird but her baby body said no it drank all of the milk in the bottle.

A few minutes have pass Jennette was now asleep aymi took the bottle and place it at the table she took Jennette back to her cradle and lower the infant when it successfully placed Jennette she rocked the cradle to make sure she was finally asleep, hours have past aymi left the room leaving only baby Jennette who was sleeping peacefully.