Inception

A pair of strong hands fisted a hold of my hair and dragged me through the floor

A pair of strong hands fisted a hold of my hair and dragged me through the floor. ''Stop, it's hurt! '' My mouth had dried up at the constant screaming and panting for air, as the pain-inflicting upon my scalp twice up as I struggled.

He barked '' Shut up, you whōre. I'm gonna teach you a lesson. And don't you fucking dare try to run away from me again. You are my little bîtch!!! And you kept forcing me to do it in a hard way, to make you understand this simple shit,"

He dragged me along until he reached his destination. The basement... The excruciating pain in my head was eased as he shoved me inside the room roughly.

I couldn't stop myself from shaking.... fear...
because I knew what was coming next. He was going to hurt me and nothing would stop him. I rushed up towards the corner of the room and shielded myself as much as I could.

I heard him unbuckling his waist belt and slowly walking toward me.

And wasting no more time. He hît me with the belt mercilessly. He hît me centering my legs and thighs, and also my arms as I desperately tried to cover it up with the hope of lessening the pain. '' These parts of your body help you to run. I'll. I'll. I'll beat them till you don't want those legs''

The lashes seemed never-ending... he delivered one by one every second he paused his words.

Minutes later, I couldn't sit anymore and he was still beating me with his full force.

I collapsed to the cold floor, and the loudness of his evil laugh filled the confined room. '' You are so vulnerable. You little bîtch, " He started kicking my stomach until he was so panting that he had to stop and look at me with those haunting grey eyes.

I was barely alive as I tried to turn away, to hide, to escape the burning gaze of those emotionless eyes.

"No! You don't fucking get to look away!" He didn't give me a chance to breathe and grabbed my chin harshly... just to shout me in the face. The droplets of spit flew and spread over my face, ''Don't fucking test me Vivan! Open your fucking eyes!"

The painful clenching in my heart became more unbearable but the fire built up in me as I still kept my eyes shut. I hate his disgusting face.

His nails dug into my jaw and squeezed my face. It felt like my jaw was going to be crushed by his fingers.

I found myself prying my eyes open to meet a pair of glossy grey eyes. The non-existent courage I had a moment ago melted replaced by utter fear. More tears started to roll down my cheek as he kissed and licked my tears. That was what that was, always the same, helpless, useless, endless tears.

My stomach sank with disgust and shame. I was on the verge of clawing his face off me.

With a sigh of long breath, he murmured. ''Delicious'' Staring deep into my eyes, he mumbled, '' I love you, Vivan,''

Without thinking twice, my words flew out. '' I hate you so much, Micheal ''

The fact my airflow was cut off within a blink by his strong hand that was recently caressing my cheek, showed my words provoked him. His eyes never left mine as I clawed at his hand. He loosened the grip just before I passed out.

I could feel the metallic taste of my own blood as he started to slap me repeatedly. I lost count and the familiar numbness took over,
and slowly started to fall deep into unconsciousness. My vision was blurred and the last thing I hear was " You are mine."
______________

I woke up in familiar surroundings. The room was confined with the color red, which brought up the way too familiar nausea in my stomach. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a figure sitting on a chair beside the bed, unmoving and staring at me. Micheal.

As soon as he saw me awoken, a smile was brought up to his face. He rushed towards me, kissed my forehead longingly, and showered me with wet kisses all over my cheek and face. I flinched at the stings from all over my face. It definitely was swollen.

I wanted to push him off and punched him in his face badly but I couldn't move as if I was held down by restraints. His cologne hit my sense and I felt the dizziness, the rage, but the confusion on how I instantly relaxed. The aching wouldn't go away.

I felt him kiss the corner of my mouth and pull away as he cupped my cheeks with his hands...softly. So I was looking into his eyes. I could see sorrow and remorse in his eyes, or so I thought. ''I'm sorry, Vivan,'' he mumbled.

I sighed and closed my eyes. He was the one responsible. And here he was begging for a mumble of 'I forgive you' from me. As if he himself did not actually buy the idea of me 'forgiving him' . He's delusional.

This isn't the First time. This won't be the Last time either.

'' Please, Vivan. Say something to me, baby,'' he voice dipped to a low one as he traced light kisses on my eyebrows.

'' It's okay, baby. I know you love me,'' he mumbled almost to himself.

I wanted to shout 'No, I fucking hate you' and cuss him out to hell and back. But the damage in my throat protested, not able to make a sound.

"You love me, " he mumbled once more and tightened his arms," Rest for now, doll,"
________________

Now it seemed that this would be a nightmare I could never get out. I was stuck with him for almost a full year if I remembered correctly. He was a lot older than me. I never knew his last name or any information.

And encountering the meaningless, inhumane tortures whenever I broke one of His rules, and occasional assaults, I was 24/7 walking on thin ice. What did I ever do to deserve this?

'Oh God, help me'

---------------------

"Obsession was not something that was wired like a jealousy, the fear of losing what you possess, but rather, the envy, losing sense of direction in making up delusions of possessing 'shiny things'

"Obsession was not something that was wired like a jealousy, the fear of losing what you possess, but rather, the envy, losing sense of direction in making up delusions of possessing 'shiny things'. But when it got involved with unrestrained abusé of power, things could get really ugly."