promo

Nandini was waiting for Manik

Nandini was waiting for Manik . Fab 5 already returned back. It was been one hour that Nandini called him. But he didn't came yet. This was making Nandini tensed. While Manik was with Sanjana,when he checked the time.

Sanjana I think we should leave.

Comeon Manik we came here after a long time.

Sanjana but try to understand Nandini must be waiting for me.

Okay then let's leave.

Manik dropped sanjana and rushed to Nandini where he saw beautiful decorations and sleeping Nandini.

Nandini love wake up.
He kissed her on cheeks

Manik you are here I was waiting for you since 1.5 hour where were you ?

Sorry Love I was stuck at work
He lied.

Manik I don't know If you are ready  for this or not. Its been a long journey with you. We spent our best times together. But you know what manik I want to spend our times ,our moments forever this life. Will you marry me
She finally spoke.

Nandini
Manik was not ready he was not ready for this proposal.  He loved her but marraige...well he never thought about it. He didn't knew what to say.

Nandini listen to me I love you a lot but its just that.. I need some time

Nandini was taken a back with his answer she was already insecure.  She broke hug and took steps back.

Manik you are not sure we spent bloody 7 years together and you're not sure about us just wow. Manik malhotra this is the worst you could have done to me .

She left from there manik fell on his knees and started crying.
Nandini  felt broken. she never expected this kind of answer from him. Maybe she was wrong or maybe he.

__________________