T H I R T H Y . O N E

It was your wedding day. A beautiful spring day with a little breeze flowing through the flowering trees. Everything seemed so peaceful,  except for you. You were freaking out. Yes you were excited to marry YiFan, but questions were raving through your mind. "Who will show up? Will the media know? What is going to happen". Your mind and your heart were reacing and the only person who could calm you down was in the room next door. The hotel you were in was very nice. It was located on the top of a hill outside of Souel. It looked as if it was in the country and the landscape was littered with cherry blossoms that had pink and white flowers. It really was something out of a fairytale,  but only YiFan's voice and touch could help you. You pounded at the door that lead into his room. "YiFan!" You kept yelling his name until he answered you. "[y/n] what's wrong?" you could hear him on the other side of the door. "Please open the door! I need you!" You started to jimmy the door knob but it was locked. "I can't [y/n]. It's bad luck to see the bride on her wedding day..." "but YiFan... I need you..." you started to cry and slide down the side of the door. "[y/n]. Hang on.. please" afew minutes past and you were still crying on your side of the door when the door to your room swung open and in ran Luhan. He was in a suit and bowtie with a white flower in his coat pocket. He immediately ran to you and hugged you. You were suprised to even see him here. "Luhan... wha?" You couldn't even speak. "He's my best man" YiFan stated on the other side of the door. Luhan had just filed for nullification a week before your wedding and you were sure that he was in China, but as always you were wrong. Luhan was always like an older brother to you and you were glad he was here. "I asked him to come and help you since I can't" "thank you" you managed to saw while returning Luhan's hug. Your helpers led you down to the events hall door were you waited to be led down the isle to YiFan. You couldn't be more nervous. Would you have to walk alone into a room were you have no idea whos inside? That's when something or rather someone tapped you on the shoulder. "Hey [y/n]" it was Tao. You hugged him tightly. "Tao!" He hugged you back tighter. "How are you?" You asked him. "I've been working hard these past few weeks.. I'm only here because you asked me to be" "Tao, we both are thankful that you are here" you looked into his eyes and could see the tears forming. He changed the subject "you look very nice today [y/n]" you smiled at him. Then you heard the signal and wrapped your arm around his. You both began walking and the doors opened to a beautiful hall filled with people. Cameras flashed as you walked and you could see all of the EXO members there. Along with other groups like SHINee, Super Junior and even some from other companies like Vixx,  Beast and Winner. Then you looked at YiFan. He was drop dead handsome,  his hair was slicked back and he looked so good in a suit. You saw his groomsmen most from Exo and then some from his childhood that you didn't know. Your bridesmaids where f(x)! It was fun to see Amber in a dress. The whole thing was so beautiful and you could hardly hold yourself back from crying. By the time you reached YiFan you were almost in tears. YiFan grabbed your hands and smiled a bright smile "you look so beautiful". You smiled back and everyone took a seat. The ceremony went by smoothly and YiFan held the kiss as long as he could. It was time to mingle with everyone,  but to be honest you didn't really know anyone. They were all YiFan's friends. So you went to find him. When you finally found him the dj played a slow song. "Let's dance" he pulled you out onto the dance floor and wrapped arms around you body. He leaned his head over your shoulder and you did the same. Swaying back and forth was lovely. You could stay like that for hours. The wedding was over and you and YiFan waved good bye to everyone who came. You couldn't believe how many people showed up. All the artist from SM. Your wedding would be the front page news in Korea and China for a few weeks after. Well, you were heading up to your room still in your wedding dress. You got into the elevator, when the doors where about to close when YiFan's hand slipped between the doors. He stepped in and pressed a button on the top floor. "What are you doing? Our rooms are on this floor". You pointed to another button. He just smiled at you. You decided to follow him. When the elevator got to the top floor he grabbed your hand and led you to a door. He pulled out a key and unlocked the door you walked in to find all your baggage in the center of the living room. You turned around towards YiFan "our things ar-" you were cut off by YiFan pressing his lips to yours. "I've been waiting for this for a long time" he pressed his forehead to yours and stared into your eyes, waiting for approval. You looked into his eyes and kissed him. The rest of the night was a blur. You woke up in YiFan's arms.... completely naked. Your body was covered by the sheets but you felt vulnerable. You quickly got up and dressed yourself in the hotel robe and put up your hair. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and a head sat on your shoulder. "Thank you for last night" you turned around to face him. "I know your not that comfortable with showing yourself" you looked away from his face because your cheeks was burning red. He put his hand under your chin and pulled your face back towards his. "Your beautiful [y/n]" he then kissed you deeply and passionately. *2 years later*
You heard a pair of keys open the front door and big shoes walk through the hallway to you sitting on the couch. "Hey babe" he kissed your cheek. "Hello my other baby" he carefully took ChūnHūa from your arms. She was fast asleep. "She had a very adventurous day" you said. "I see, it looks like a tornado went through the kitchen" he smiled as he rocked back and forth trying not to wake his precious baby. YiFan was an amazing father, but he was always gone for work. He loved you and ChūnHūa so much. He carefully took her to her room and set her down in her crib. You followed, watching how careful he was being. He set her down and looked at her. His eyes were sparkling,  the same way he looked at you on your wedding day. He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead and walked out of her room, shuting the door behind him. He sat on the couch and sighed. "Do you miss them?" You asked while sitting down next to him. "Hmm?" "Do you wish you were still with them? Out there performing? " You stared at his facial features. "Sometimes I do, but  when I come home to you and ChūnHūa and those thoughts are swept from my mind. I did enjoy that part of my life, but I love this part more. Being a husband and father is more rewarding than anything else". You smiled and kissed him. "I love you" "I love you more"