Suit up there is a fish we have to catch

Y/n pov:-
As I was playing with Peter, I sensed my spider sense going off. I looked at Peter only to find he was also looking at me.
We tried to excuse ourselves from there but this Alya girl was not leaving us.
My spider sense alerted me that something was coming from behind, so I jumped out of the way along with Alya.
I turned my head to the side to see what came to hit us only to find..swordfish???!

My god if I had not pushed any of us out of the way, we may be injured or worse we would have someone's death

Thank god, but it was close.
But how a swordfish came flying. It is not suspicious at all.
Now only I noticed that I was under Alya and she is still laying on top of me. This is not awkward at all.
Y/n-'Alya, You can get up now, you know. '
Alya got up from me and her face was flushed from embarrassment which I found out of character.
Alya-'why did you pushed me girl? '
I pointed to where we were standing a mere second before. Her eyes went wide.
Mari was quick to action. She asked whether we were okay. She said she wanted to go to restroom and started walking opposite to us. Suddenly there was total chaos, octopus hands started grabbing people. I heard a familiar scream, it was Marinette. Then one by one our friends started to be grabbed. I, Peter and Alya were the only one left. Alya was having here mobile when she was running.
Aish... This girl.
The octopus hands released one by one. The only thing that is common with all who are being released his they are unconscious.... Great.
Then Alya was grabbed too. But how can it sense where we are running?????
I suddenly stand still like a statue having a hunch. Yeah my hunch was right. It can feel vibration. Following my lead Peter too stayed still. The beach is with unconscious people and only us too. Feeling no vibration the octopus hands retreated. Many bubbles started coming from the sea and surrounded the unconscious people.
So we put on the batch quickly asking our AI to suit up. It felt like a hour but it was only 3 minutes since the chaos started. I webbed my webshooters to Alya and Marinette. While Peter to Mj and Nathaniel. We pulled them out of the way of the bubbles. Within second, chat came.
Chat-" What the hell??!!!!!! "
I made a shushing motion.
I checked there pulse. It was normal. Phew.....
I asked dawn whether the suit can upgrade to underwater suit enabling me to breathe underwater.
She just told it is Stark's technology.
She just can't answer my question with simple answer, can she?
I asked her to enable the underwater suit mode.
My suit started to upgrade, cool 😎😎😎
I asked the time span I can stay underwater and she replied with till the power goes out in the suit that is 48 hours.
Okay it is what I need.
Pete followed my lead and transformed. To my surprise chat ran away saying he will be back in 1 minute and came back upgraded.
Ladybug is currently mia.
We can't risk running because the octopus hands can come back.

So I used the rock to my leverage

So I used the rock to my leverage. I shot my web to the rock swung and just dived into the land. Soon I heard two splash. Chat and Peter.
I am amazed that I can breathe underwater but who am I kidding like dawn told this is Mr. Tony freaking Stark's technology.
A/n:-
My cupcakes,
Next chapter there will be action and also there may or may not be some fluff.
So until next update bye.